I will hemorrhage and kill you

———————————————

~ trigger warning ~
‼️
(self-harm and mention of drug usage) 
‼️

———————————————

Looking around I took in my surroundings, it was the same room as before except it was cleaner.

It wasn't as stuffy as before, I sat up looking towards the door and grabbed my shirt and sniffed it. It smelled like sweat and dirt and it was still ripped from when the glass punctured me.

I look around the room to see if any clothes were nearby, I see two shirts hanging but they were kids' sizes.

I groan before laying on my back, the mattress creaking underneath me.

Ugh so rude, are you calling me fat mattress? The mattress creaks again before settling down.

Ugh who let me get stabbed in the first place jeez.

Well maybe if you didn't try to play hero you wouldn't have been hurt, isn't that right? My mom cackles as she slithers out of her cave, I breathe deeply nervous to respond.

Yeah I'm sure if you were here you would have used me as a human shield. My face remains emotionless as my mom walks back and forward cackling.

You know I'm surprised you even helped save those kids. I thought you would run away like always, you know like you did when your siste- My mother starts before her mouth slams shut, her hands raising towards her mouth tearing at it.

My face contracted in anger and I felt my hands balled into fists before I sat up quickly. My face doesn't change as I feel my side burn in pain.

"Shut up, you weren't there, you didn't see what i saw!" I cry with anger, I bring my hand up to my scar scratching, not stopping even when I feel blood drip down my forehead, touching my left eye slightly.

I start to hit my head trying to get her out of my head.

"All you cared about was where you would get your next drug fix at. That's why I left and I took A-yeong with me, only for you to show up on our doorsteps months later asking for money!"

"You may have been the one who gave birth to us but you were never our mother!" I growl, angry tears pouring down my face, i feel her grow farther away from the cave, preying on my weakness.

I hit my head harder and harder, I angrily wipe my cheeks, tears and blood now on my hands. I start breathing heavily, scratching at my wrist hard.

I hear footsteps running towards the room and I run towards the bed, the burning in my side growing.

I lay down and pull the covers over my head, I hear the person come closer. I wait for a moment for them to talk, try to pull the covers away, to try and wake me up but nothing happens.

About ten minutes of silence I raise the covers only showing my eyes and gasp when I see who was sitting next to the bed.

Chatterbox sat there, eyes closed and arms crossed, I waited for him to open his eyes but when he snores lightly I smile weakly, my cheeks now itchy.