Chapter 3

"Just spit it out already!" Sabrina said, getting annoyed.

"Okay so basically I tried to blackmail Damien into helping me get with Gabriel. There I said it," I said relieved.

"You what?!" they both yelled.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I squinted my eyes waiting for the inevitable verbal beat down I was going to get.

"You know what? Thanks to Alex, that is shockingly not the creepiest thing I heard all day. Still pretty creepy though," Jade said surprisingly.

Oh.

That was it? Very underwhelming.

"I know that you've liked Gabriel for a while but don't you think this a little much??" she said, a little concerned.

"I know, I know it was a low point," I said burying my face in my hands.

"I'm not going to lie, I expected you to react way harsher," I said with a slight smirk on my face.

"Yeah well, you caught me after Ms Colin's history class so i'm beat," she said sighing, sinking down into her seat.

"Why is no one asking the important questions
Did it work?" Sabrina burst out.

"No, actually I think you need to start from the beginning for us to get the whole picture," Jade said with a sudden interest.

So I told them the whole story.

"You weren't kidding when you said Damien fell into your window, huh?" Jade concluded.

"How did he look up close? Did you get to see his abs? Girl, if I was you and I was stuck in a room with Damien, the things I would do...," she said dozing into a fantasy. "Lord forgive me," she chuckled to herself.

"Yeah you need to get laid. Like asap," I laughed.

"Tell me about it."

"So what are you doing with this so called photographic evidence," Jade chimed in.

"Remember? The important questions. Can we see it?"

I sighed as I pulled out my phone and brought up the picture from last night. "Here."

"How does one person look so good, even when taking a picture off guard." Sabrina wondered.

"I don't know, he looks kinda ugly up close."

"Trust me he's not." I said to myself smiling.

"Look at you, having eyes for anyone other than Gabriel,"

"I'm not," I said matter of factly. "Even if I did, it wouldn't be for walking STD Damien."