Chapter 2

I arrived at school and went straight to my locker to get my Math books. I hate math. I'm pretty sure you will never need to find the X. I quickly got my books before walking to my first class.

Sabrina was waiting for me in her usual seat. I slid down into the chair next to her before placing my books on the desk.

"Hey, sis!" exclaimed Sabrina. She was one of those morning people too.

I grunted in reply.

"Long night?"

"You could say that..."

"What have I told you about vague comments. Details."

"Damien fell into my room at 3:am."

"Wait hold up. Damien Fields. The definition of hot, just came tumbling into your room in the middle of the night? Girl, I know that when your dreaming, it seems realistic, but you seriously need a reality check."

"It wasn't a dream!"

"Now its perfectly normal for any teenager to dream about guys liks that," she carried on.

"I didn't dream about him!"

"I know at this age your hormones are probably raging..." she carried on dismissing me.

"I don't have raging hormones!!!!" I said louder than I should have.

I felt pupils burning into my skin and a pink flush creeping it's way to my cheeks. Just then our professor walked in and (drowned out my embarrassment with alegbra) started to talk about x and y. It's so pathetic. Your x is gone. They're never coming back and no I don't know y.

The clock was torturing me, going slower than it's ever been. Finally the bell rang and it was the end of maths. Time flew by in the other lessons until lunch approached. Finally lunch!

I went and sat at our usual table  with Theo, Luke, Alex and Jade.

"Hey, guys."

"Hi, what's up," Luke replied.

"A certain BadBoy just flew down from the heavens and landed in Jordan's bedroom in the middle of the night," Sabrina said as she sat down.

"Okay, falling and flying are two different things, " I protested.

"So wait, this actually happened," Jade said, her face a picture of confusion.

"Well, nah," Sabrina replied sarcastically.

"Wait, whose this 'BadBoy'?" Theo asked.

"Damien," Jade, Sabrina and I said in unison.

"Is that how he gets the girls? I always thought it was the brooding 'I'm so mysterious' act. I never thought he would be dropping into girls bedrooms like pigeons. Should I file a restraining order?" asked Alex.

"Ha ha, very funny ," I said dryly.

"But seriously though, why?" Theo asked.

"Apparently him and Gabriel are having some kind of a prank war."

"Gabriel, huh," Sabrina said wiggling her eyebrows like they were having some sort of an exorcism.