Chapter 4

WARNING: slight bdsm, punishment, degration, etc. read at your own risk!

dragging me through the hallway back to his office, his grip tightened on my wrist by every second. that's definitely gonna leave a bruise.

"i- im sorry... okay? i didn't me-"

"you didn't what? you didn't mean to try and escape after i specifically told you not to?" he stopped, turning back to look at me, waiting for my response. i stayed silent, earning a 'tch' from him.

finally arriving to his office, he basically threw me in, causing me to stumble.

"do you know what happen's to brat's like you? hm?" he glared at me, closing the door behind him.

"....no" i lied. i knew what was coming for me, but i was starting to get excited. get your shit together,
y/n. hes your teacher for christ's sake.

"really, you don't?..... do you want to know what happen's to brat's like you?" he took a step closer to me, causing me to gulp. i looked down to avoid his gaze until i felt his hand make it's way to my chin, forcing me look at him.

"i asked you a fucking question." he furrowed his eyebrows, widening his eyes. his grip on my chin tightened.

i bit my lip, fluttering my eyes. i could sense a new expression in his. lust? no.. im just imagining thing's.

"no, sir." my voice was slightly above a whisper, sending vibrations through his body.

"they get punished. thats what happen's to brats like you" he leaned forward, his face inches away from mine. i could smell the hint of mint coming off of his breath,  that was enough to make me cum.

"turn around and bend over the desk. thats an order." he grunted, releasing his grip on my chin.

i did as i was told, turning around to walk over to where he said. i placed my hands before me, slowly sliding them to the other end of his desk, i bent down lay the side of my head onto the wooden surface, feeling my skirt slightly slide up my thighs as i did so. the cold temperature of the desk pressing against my half-bare stomach caused me to shiver. suddenly, i heard the sound of a belt clacking, causing me to flinch.

"u-um... sir? what are you doing?" i questioned him "are you even allowed to do this?"

"yes, i most certainly am. do you have a problem with that? " he lied, he was most definitely not allowed to do this. not that i minded, i still felt a little uneasy, but i wanted this. word's cannot express how badly i want this.

"you're not scared, are you?" he smirked, cocking a brow. i slowly shook my head, making him chuckle.

"start counting down from 10 to 1." he demanded, still unbuckling his belt. all of a sudden, his hand connected with the back of my left thigh, slowly sliding up to my skirt. he pushed the clothing up to the small of my back, exposing my rear. his action caused me to press my legs together, wetness began to seep through my panties. how embarassing, i hope he doesn't notice.

"excited, are we?" almost as if he read my mind, i could tell he had a smirk on his face. he's driving me crazy.

".....10" nothing happened. silence filled the air. what is h-

SMACK! his belt connected with my left cheek. whimpers and cries spilled out of my mouth. the sting on my bum was agonizing, but i felt more pleasure than i did pain. i wanted more, i needed more.

".....9"

i counted down from 10 to 1, the belt came in contact even harder each time. i could begin to feel wetness pooling down my thigh's.

"this is supposed to be a punishment, y/n. you're soaking." i could hear the smirk behind his words. him pointing out my state was just enough to make me cum. i've never had to beg for a man to do something more, but he was making it harder for me.

"please..." i whined, pushing my ass further out in attempt to seduce him. little did i know it was working. oh, it was working so well.

"you're trying to seduce your teacher just within day's of meeting him?" he teasingly questioned me, slowly sliding his finger at the hem of my panties. "you're such a naughty girl, y/n."

i could feel his erection press against my bum, sending shiver's down my spine. his finger traced patterns on my lower back while he slightly grinded against me.

"please... i need you."

AUTHORS NOTE
i started this story like 5 month's ago and completely rushed it and gave up, and i dont even know if i wanna continue it. im starting to get bored of it lol. if i were to continue this, it would mostly just be smut. if you guys wan't more than lmk!