Chapter 5

"you need me?" he scoffed. i could tell there was a stupid smirk plastered across his face from behind me. "need me to do what?" grasping the back of my thigh's, he started to massage where he striked me from before. it sent a feeling through my body that not even word's could explain.

im putty in this man's hands.

pushing my ass back, i grind against his clothed cock— attempting to seduce him. it was working, of course, though he wasn't planning on showing it in this moment. his goal was to dominate me. to ruin me.

"please" i plead, pushing my face back down against the desk as i grinded against him. a groan threatened to erupt from his throat; finding it very hard to control himself.

"please this, please that. i need you, i need you!" he mocked me, followed with a hard smack to my ass. this time it was with his palm; the direct contact making me all the more soaked. "spit it the fuck out. begging doesn't tell me what you want."

i can't take this anymore.

"fuck me.... please... please fuck me." i replied between pants. he groaned, his grip tightening on my hip's. my word's made his cock twitch, and i swore i could feel it.

"you want me to fuck you?" after that it was dead silent. you could even hear a pin drop.

i was embarrassed, closing my eyes to try and attempt to make the redness on my face go away, though it was too evident. he could see how flustered i was, and it turned him on even more.

he chuckled at my silence. with my eyes still closed, i suddenly found a hand at the waistband of my skirt, before it tugged down the piece of clothing to my ankles— followed by my panties. i gasped as his hands snaked back up slowly, gliding his fingers up the back of my legs.

all of a sudden, he grasped my bare ass cheeks in his hands before spreading them apart, revealing all of me to him. he groaned as he watched the slick from my pussy glisten. dragging his thumb down my slit, he stopped at my clit and began rubbing in circles. "so fucking pretty."

i almost screamed when he pressed down on my clit with his thumb. with his other hand, i could hear him undoing his belt from behind me. excitement coarsed through me once i fully took in what i was about to get.

my teacher, that i had just met a few days ago, was about to fuck me senseless in his office. during school hours.

he slapped my ass again, fondling with it after. i could feel his dick press against my inner thigh, and my eyes widened almost immediately.

i dont even have to look to know that it's big.

"push that ass out for me." i obliged instantly, sticking my ass out into the air for him. he smirked at the view in front of him before circling the tip of his cock against my clit in attempt to tease me. i wiggled my ass against him and moaned.

"please..."

all of a sudden, he slammed inside of me without doing so much as letting me adjust to his size. i gasped, reaching up to clasp a hand over my mouth. "be fucking patient."

the sound of skin slapping filled the room, followed by levi and i's mixed grunts and moans. word's cannot describe how i was feeling as he fucked me into the desk, filling me whole.

another slap shot to my ass, making me clench myself around him. he moaned and striked me again "shit- don't clench around me like that!"

levi reached his hand up to my clit, massaging smoothly. after what felt like 10 minutes of him ramming himself into me, i could start to feel the core in the bottom of my stomach tighten. levi twitched inside of me, indicating he was close as well.

"you can come inside me... i'm on birth control," i looked back at him and we both made eye contact. he grit his teeth and grasped the hair on the back of my head while he finished. he continued to play with my clit while we both finished, sending me over the edge.

as our orgasm's washed over us, we stayed in silence for a bit, panting, before levi pulled out, put his cock away and walked back over to the front of his desk, leaving me half naked.

he came back with a few tissues, wiping the access of our juices off my pussy before sliding my skirt and panties back up my legs.

"not bad."

AUTHORS NOTE

this was so shitty and rushed help. i got bored and finished this draft, so take it or leave it LOL.