grocery shopping

*・゜゚・*:

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・゜゚・:.。..。.:*・

9:00am

(y/n)'s pov

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

i jolted up from my bed at the sound of my
annoying alarm clock. i looked over to my side, noticing yaoyorozu had just woken up as well. suddenly, an intense pain shot through my head, causing me to wince and rub my temples. i reached over yaoyorozu to turn off my alarm.

"i am so sorry!! i just always have my alarm set for 9 so i can practice piano"

"no no no, it's fine! but hey, do you have any pain meds at all haha" she said in a groggy morning voice. oh my god that was so hot.

"oh yeah yeah, let me go grab some and some water i'll be right back" i walked over to my bathroom to retrieve the medication. suddenly thoughts of last night rushed into my head.

oh my god we kissed. WE KISSED! i can't believe i told her that, what was i thinking??? i mean i guess it doesn't matter now since the outcome was good. but what are we going to do now?!? it's clear that we aren't just friends, but we literally just met like i week ago and i want to take things slow.

i grabbed the medicine, and grabbed some water from the kitchen. i took some medicine myself, and brought some back for yaoyorozu.

"thank you so much, y/n"

"no problem! what do you want to do today? are your parents expecting you at anytime?"

"hmmmm... my parents aren't expecting me but i'm not sure what we should do today either..."

"well, if you don't mind, i kind of have to go grocery shopping today, so maybe we can go? if you don't want to that's fine too just let me kn-"

"yeah that's fine. do you have some clothes i can borrow?" she said while chuckling. i handed her some clothes and i went to my closet to change as well. and that's when i remembered that i changed last night too... IN FRONT OF HER?! that's embarrassing... not to mention that we cuddled too.... i'm so confused.

we both changed and got ready, and we walked out of the door heading to the grocery store.

"unfortunately i have to go shopping every week, i can't carry too much stuff on my way home" i said while chuckling.

"ahhhh that makes sense" yaoyorozu responded while also chuckling. we both stopped laughing and continued to walk in a comfortable silence. then, that silence was interrupted. "l/n? can we um... can we talk about yesterday"