Dudley's birthday morning

10 years later.....[  Harry was sleeping when he heard his aunt Petunia knocking in his door and his annoying cousin Dudley was running back and forth in the stairs. Harry got up and put on his glasses." Wake up cousin! We're going to the zoo" Dudley said. Harry then went out from the cupboard under the stairs but when he was about to leave Dudley push him back. At the kitchen Harry's aunt greeted happy birthday to Dudley. " here comes the birthday day boy" aunt Petunia said " happy birthday ,son" uncle Vernon said while looking at him. When harry went inside the kitchen aunt Petunia told him to cook harry followed his aunt obediently. " I want everything to be perfect... for my Dudley's special day" Petunia said. " hurry up! Bring my coffee, boy" says Vernon. "- yes, uncle Vernon." Petunia and Dudley arrived in the living room and Petunia opened Dudley's eyes. "Aren't they wonderful darling?" Petunia happily said to her son. "- how many are they?" "- 36 counted them all myself " Vernon answered. " 36!!....But last year I had 37!" " but some of them are quite bigger than last year's." " I don't care how they are!" Dudley said. "Oh, now, now, now. This what were going to do...." said Petunia " is that when we go out, we're going to buy you two new presents. How's that pumpkin?" Petunia suggested. Harry was just looking at them while he's cleaning. The Dursley's and Harry is now going to the car when Vernon told harry to "I'm warning you now,boy. Any funny business, any at all....and you wont have any meals for a week. Get in." Uncle Vernon told harry before they went inside the car.

Once again Thanks  to my friend who helped she didn't just  help me she is my partner in crime thanks and enjoyyyy