Quick A/N before I start

TW: Mentions of Manipulation and abuse [Just the words]
Note: I did rewrite this 4 months after writing the original version, so there's updated and new info.

Hello guys! Before I go forward, I want to go over a few things and make things clear. This story I decided to wrote for fun and a way to challenge myself to improve and find ways to make the story interesting using only 2 main characters, though I might add some side characters that will be there for plot fill or plot in general. I'm also writing this when I said I needed a break (I mentioned this in my One-shots book through A/N) anyways, by time you are reading this there might be a lot of chapters already completed.
Meaning I'll be uploading a chapter every Saturday and I hope I'll keep up this schedule unless something comes up.

*I'm editing this like months after writing it, I do work now and most times for 8 hours a day, so I might miss some upload days because I don't have a chapter written or ready because I have ran out of back up chapters*

I also want to point out how I know Tommy is a minor, and I will not be writing anything to imply anything sexual. That's gross, it's going to be wholesome fluff along with some angst here and there. Also if my story gets out and is seen by them or if any future circumstances happen, I will take the book down if I need to.

Lastly I want to clarify the summary in the description a bit, along with giving some information about the chapters.
The summary basically said that on the tower where Tommy was going to jump, he realized the manipulation and abuse that Dream [the SMP character] was doing. So instead he jumps into the small water pond and salavges anything he has and runs off.
Throughout the book you might find some things don't line up, because I have not fixed it yet. An example would be in chapter "Painting and stories" when Tommy talks about Phil, his dad Vs. When Tommy then says another thing in a later chapter that includes Mumza.

I also wrote how Phil adopted them, but then later said they were his biological. I decided to stay with biological and I have a reasoning which I won't say yet, but there's a few things that don't add up and I would love feedback if possible.

This is the final thing I promise, but any chapters with a possible trigger [which is most because there's cussing, flashbacks, mental breakdowns, etc.] Will have "TW" at the very top, along with some 'notes'.

I do this so you're aware while reading and so there's at least a warning for those it may bother. If yelling or anything is a trigger, and it's in chapter but I don't put a TW for it, tell me and what chapter [or chapters] and I'll go back and add it for the future.

Because yelling is a bit of a trigger for me but most people don't put it, so I'm really trying to make sure I get it all.

Anyways I hope you enjoy the story!!
Please comment feedback if you'd like, it would help me immensely when I write in the future.