I'm coming home (1/2 endings)

TW: Cussing, there will be mentions about manipulation and stuff

Note 1: This is the good ending, and you'll probably guess why. It's nothing too drastic of a difference...well kinda but enjoy!

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡

Tommy's POV

It's been a few days since Nora turned 8 and I was packing for the trip home, I was almost done with Nora's bag of clothes and her blanket I found her in, also getting one for Clementine packed while she was strapped to my chest all the while my bag was packed by the door already. I won't lie I was nervous, no very nervous because it's been almost 8 years since I left and since everyone held my funeral.

But to Nora I showed excitement as she's been practically jumping around yelling "I'M GOING TO MEET MY UNCLES AND GRANDPA!" I didn't want to ruin her mood "Daddy, are you done yet?" I had finished packing her bag that should last a month if we wash the clothes and was walking downstairs while she waited on me "Yes Starshine, you ready?" She nodded and with that I led us outside, grabbing my bag on the way out, holding both bags and making sure Clementine was fully supported as she was only 1 now, we took off into the air "Starshine, if you get tired just rest on my back okay?" she nodded and I looked forward while she flew under me.

Bad, Skeppy and Sapnap knew I was coming home, sadly Bad was resting as he had an illness that makes you go insane after a period of time and Puffy luckily caught it and started treating him, as for the other two they set up my trip back home on the same day a community picnic was happening and if I left on time, I would make it before they all separated.

"Daddy how long is the flight?" I looked down at her "Just a couple hours, can you do it?" she was looking at me so I could see her grin "Yes!" I smiled and I suddenly just noticed how her caramel hair was flowing in the wind, despite it being in a braid, I also noticed how her horns was now more than 3 inches and how the tips were much a darker red then the bottom half. I smiled as I realized how grown up she's getting, especially since her wings already reach up to 2 feet. While looking at these things of Nora, I suddenly realized how long my blonde bangs got, as they were starting to get in my face and how the wind blowing on my face seemed to tickle every scar on my face.

Long before I could realize, that Nora was on my back and how the sun was high in the air, I saw L'manburg "Hey Nora, we're here" I passed by the prime path and many houses, I saw new buildings and some buildings that seemed broken down, I saw the hill me and Will used to watch Schlatt take over the nation and that's where everyone was. That's when they all came into view, that's when my emotions took the better of me "Daddy are those them?" I could tell she was excited "Yes Starshine, they are...can you fly down with me?" I saw her open her wings and take flight above me "Land Nora" The hill was close enough and I was loud enough that everyone was standing and looking at me, clearly confused except the two that planned it.

When I landed and Nora beside me that's when I heard his voice, my big brother's, "Who are you?" and that's when tears threatened "Daddy is that Wilbur?" I smiled without looking at her as my eyes darted around to everyone "Yes Nora" without a second thought she was running forward and jumped onto him "UNCLE WIL!" I saw his face turn confused as he held her and then I looked at my dad's face and it clicked "Tommy...?" I choked out "Hi dad...it's been a while huh" soon enough I saw my dad rush forward and grab me into a hug

I hugged him back and we were both crying before I heard more walking and looked past my dad to see my two brothers "Theseus? You're alive" his voice cracked and I opened my arms "I always have been" Wilbur still holding Nora and Techno rushed forward the small distance until they were hugging me, Phil moving to the side and it was just us 5. Before long we separated and people came up and hugged me while crying or apologizing, soon Tubbo was last and we both stood and looked at each other before I reached into my collar and pulled out the compass "I'm not fake Tubbo, I promise" that's when he started crying and hugged me tightly "I...I thought you died....we held a funeral" I hugged him back tighter "I just ran away to heal...but I'm sorry I didn't tell you" a hand touched my shoulder and it was Techno "We heard what happened Tommy, I'm so sorry for not protecting you" I smiled and nuzzled his hand a bit "Don't be sorry, it's no ones fault. Although Techno are you alright...I heard you almost murdered him" I saw him confused "H-how?" I looked towards Skeppy "Well I needed help so Bad and Skeppy knew...Sapnap only found out a few years ago. They kept me updated on everything including that"

"Also Tommy...who are these two?" I pulled from Tubbo as he asked since he was basically cuddling Clementine "Well this here is Clementine, she's a moth hybrid and her mom passed while that is Nora, she's a Demon hybrid hence why I needed help from Bad, I found her in the forest alone within first few days I ran away" Nora was now being held by Phil and I carefully took Clementine out and handed her to Tubbo. Before Wilbur came up to me and held my shoulders "Tommy...I'm sorry about before" I noticed that he had a scar on his cheek and a white streak in his hair but his eyes didn't look crazed "Well you're here now and so am I, so let's forget the past and go forward" I went forward to hug him and soon after many people, some I knew and some I didn't but it didn't matter, we all apologized and after hearing my side from me they made sure to tell me that it's been peace and he is gone.

It's been a month since then, and now there's a portal from my house to the SMP. Nora and Clem got to see their uncles, cousin and grandpa more often and I was able to reconnect with my old friends and connect with the new ones. There is still a giant scar of the past all hanging on our shoulders with all the guilt and suffering included but slowly everyone has healed and learned from it and it showed that power is not worth it.

~The End~

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡

So here's 1 of the 2 endings, this one is considered the 'good' ending but in reality they both end the same but under circumstances. I'm hoping to finish the other ending earlier than next Saturday and just publish it, but not sure when I'll get it done.

I'm also sorry it's short, most likely in the future when I come to add a few more chapters and rewrite the ending, I'll come and make this longer. For now though this is it for this ending and the next will probably be similar in length, either way I really hoped you enjoyed the book and how everything turned out, I will say there will most likely be a sequel and it won't follow Tommy as much but more of Nora ;3

Lastly I was thinking about it, what if I made a 'book' but it's specifically for author notes and updates so I don't interfere on the story? Or do you prefer just to see it in the book itself?

Let me know! But bye everyone! 

(The more sappy ending the book thing will be the A/N for next chapter at the end lol)