The meet up

Tommy's POV

I was packing a prepping to leave shortly, Bad had messaged me last night and we set coords to meet, so now this morning I spent getting Nora and myself dressed and fed as well as packing a bag of food, change of clothes, our winter coats when we finished wearing them trough the cold biome. Nora was sitting and watching me, her Bee and her new plush of a pig in a crown I made to represent Techno, forgotten in front of her.

I was ready, putting on the sling, my white winter coat on next to cover the straps of the sling and then the backpack. Picking up Nora who was wearing a yellow onesie with a sun on it and her small blue winter coat that had a small amount of fluff along the edges, I set her inside the sling putting her blanket over her and grabbing the bee and setting it next to Nora so it was snug and secure. On my way out I grabbed my sword, sheathing it in the hip belt made for my sword and lastly my communicator in my hand. 

Walking out the door I said by to the animals I already fed earlier I headed towards the winter biome, once leaving the grassy plains and the soft ground, it turned into even softer ground as my feet sunk into the snow. Walking through was a pain but I managed forward as Nora I knew needed this to help her, the horns started poking through and Nora is unhappy about it but right now she's content.

Snow rained down on us, using the edge of my coat I had it over Nora's face, she could still breath and see outside but protected from the cold snow. She was happily cooing at the snow and seemed mesmerized by the white fluffy stuff "It's called snow, it's a pain to walk through but  it's fun to play in, maybe when you're a bit older" Through the biome I spoke about random things or pointing things out to Nora, even if she didn't understand. Soon out of the snow biome I took a moment to take off my winter coat along with Nora's so we didn't overheat, continuing on through the now birch biome I had taken out my sword and carried it, knowing mobs would be hiding through the trees.

Using one hand I held the sling tightly while using my other to fight the mobs, I reached a spot that was dark and home to many skeletons and spiders. Luckily all the spar sessions with my dad and mostly Techno, paid off as I could avoid all the arrows and spiders jumping at me, I mentally thanked them for the lessons even though I sometimes complained. I had killed them all and took this chance to hightail it out of the forest into the new biome, another grassy plains, the same one me and Bad were meeting in "You get to meet Bad very soon Nora" I spoke to her before looking up, close to the coords I sent a message to Bad saying I was almost at the spot.

Once I reached the coords, I sat down on the ground my backpack now off and next to me along with my sword/sheath. Nora had now been taken out of the sling and was sitting in my lap, a butterfly flew close and she crawled from my lap and tried chasing it, I smiled and watched her fondly as she fast walked after the butterfly. I don't know how long it was until she got tired of chasing the butterfly and made friends with a bee, the bees seemed to like her like they did with Tubbo and it caused a bigger smile, I then heard footsteps to my right,  looking over I saw Bad walking up so I got up and greeted him 

"Hi Tommy" The hooded man smiled at me and I smiled back "Hey Bad, how have you been?" little footsteps reached me and grabbed my shirt on my side "I'm doing good, is this Nora?" he had crouched down to Nora's level before moving his hood off his head to show off his horns to the little girl "Yeah, this is her" Nora seemed intrested by his horns and walked over before reaching up and touching one, which I guess let Bad see her head "Yeah, her horns are coming in" Nora let him pick her up "Will they get as big as yours?" I didn't know anything about young devil hybrids and needed help "It depends, typically female devil hybrids don't and they're half the size of males. Though there's a chance, they grow with her but they're only painful when they first come in. Speaking of which I have the cream"

He reached into to small bag hanging on his side that was held by the strap across his chest before pulling out a glass tub with a lid and held it out for me "You don't need to constantly put it on her, I would recommend in the morning and night and you should be good" I took the tub and nodded remembering his words before another question made it's way into my mind "She'll get wings too, won't she?" he nodded as Nora still touched his horns but Bad didn't seem to mind "Yeah, but they probably won't start coming in until she's 4 or 5" I nodded and watched Bad play with her "Oh tommy I wanted to ask, are you planning to come back to L'manburg ever?"

When I ran away I planned to, but not for a long time but now I had Nora and she was apart of the family, I also wanted my family and friends to meet her "One day yeah, maybe when she's around 8, it'll be a birthday gift then" Bad came forward and hugged me which surprised me "Dream said what he did to you in exile after Techno nearly beat him to death. I'm sorry Tommy I didn't visit" I hugged the man back, he was the only comfort aside from Nora that I've had since before my exile "Don't worry about it Bad, you didn't know" he pulled back.

"Your 'funeral' was a few days ago, Techno went into retirement along with Phil, Wilbur doesn't fully understand but he's getting there, the fighting stopped once they heard about you and what happened to you during your exile, and Tubbo feels really bad, he goes up to the tomb when he can and apologizes....Are you sure you don't want them to know" Bad spoke quietly but I could tell he wanted to tell me how the 4 most important people to me that live far away now are doing, I nodded "Yeah, keep it a secret please and Bad...Raising Nora might be hard since I don't know everything about devil hybrids...Can we start a monthly visit here?" I could tell he was thinking "I'll try, disappearing every month for hours could raise suspicion"

"Thank you Bad" I smiled "We should probably separate though huh, the sun will go down in a couple hours and we both have a bit of land to cover before home" Bad handed me back Nora and put his hood back on "Probably, it was good seeing you, you muffinhead." He slightly bent down to look at Nora and gave her a smile "Bye Nora, see you next month" he ruffled her hair and she giggled, he stood back up "See you next month then, same day every month?" It was the 15th today meaning he'd be back next 15th "Yeah, every 15th. We should confirm the night before and the morning of the day to make sure. Bye Bad" he said a bye back and then we both split off, grabbing the bag and my sword I headed out and back home

Just like that, me and Bad had one of our many meetings and it went well.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Hello!

The meeting went well, as I go along im making up info about devil hybrids.

Heads up in a couple chapters, there will be a big timeskip [only by a year). Next chapter might be wholesome and just a filler.

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter, I wrote over 1000 words in the chapter and I hope you have a wonderful day!

P.S. Sorry for posting late, but I was out of town, here's the new chapter though.