Beach Day (4)

It had been another 2 weeks since the... 'incident' between Bakugou and Kirishima. This week, they were planning to go to the beach for a rest during their holiday.

"Katsuki! Katsuki!" Kirishima called as he came running down the stairs.
"What is it, Shittyhair?"
"Look what I bought!"
Bakugou's face turned red at the sight of his boyfriend in a pale blue bikini.
"G-Go put on something else! We'll save it for later..." Bakugou grumbled. (That might be in the next chapter) 😏

After changing his clothes, Kirishima had brought all of his stuff down as he had stayed the night at Katsuki's house. Bakugou was wearing his swimming shorts without a shirt, instantly making Eijirou blush.
"Like what you see, baby?~" Bakugou whispered seductively. The redhead whimpered slightly, making Bakugou easily simp for his cuteness. "I'm only messing with you, Shittyhair."

"Alright, boys! Ready for some beach fun?" Mitsuki cheered. She had offered to give the boys a ride to the beach, which they easily agreed to. "Shut up, you hag! It's not like your gonna be there or anything.." Katsuki muttered. Mitsuki only chuckled, ruffling his hair slightly which made him more grumpy.
"Aw, don't be upset, babe! You have me!"

The journey to the beach didn't take long, yet Eijirou was already fast asleep, cuddling in his boyfriend's arms. Mitsuki giggled and took out her phone for a picture. "Awww, look how cute they are! I'm gonna send this to Masaru..."
"YOU BETTER NOT, YOU OLD HAG-"
Kirishima yawned and looked up at Bakugou like a tired puppy. The blonde haired boy nearly had a nosebleed right then and there.
"K-Katsuki...? Are we there.. *yawn* yet?"
"Don't worry, Angel. We're here."

"Have fun, Bakugou honey! Take care of your boyfriend! (Since we know he's not the dom in this relationship...)" Mitsuki announced. Kirishima's face turned red, but he only nodded shyly and buried his face into Bakugou's chest.
"Mom, you're embarrassing him!" Katsuki grumbled. He gently grabbed onto Kirishima's hand and led him onto the glistening sand.

Let's just say that Bakugou really wanted to get home to see Kirishima in that swimsuit he bought the other day...

(Sorry that I haven't updated in ages! Also it's my bday today ☺️✨ )