Every Breathe You Take

Every breath you take and every move you make
Every bond you break, every step you take, I'll be watching you
Every single day and every word you say
Every game you play, every night you stay, I'll be watching you

Oh, can't you see you belong to me
How my poor heart aches with every step you take

Every move you make, every vow you break
Every smile you fake, every claim you stake, I'll be watching you

Since you've gone I've been lost without a trace
I dream at night, I can only see your face
I look around but it's you I can't replace
I feel so cold and I long for your embrace
I keep crying, "Baby, baby, please"

Every Breathe You Take- The Police

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//YN//

I was walking home from school today. Justin offered me a ride but I said it was okay that it was a beautiful day to go for a walk. He was quite nervous on letting me go. I told I would call him when I get home.

I put my ear buds in and put in on shuffle. The wind was blowing through my hair as the sun was shining. I felt like someone was watching me. But doesn't everyone get that feeling when they are walking? Half the time no one is really there and it ends up being your imagination.

Other times. Well. But no its my imagination. No one is watching me. Everything is really okay.

I look down at my feet and walk humming along to the music.

//Unknown//

I'm in Ontario,Canada she ran away from me. Thinking I wouldn't find her. It took me awhile. But I was able to do it. She was walking home from school I'm guessing. I stood behind the bushes and had my camera. So beautiful. She's so beautiful.

The way her hair flows in the wind, the way her hair flips. Her eyes and smiles. She's just gorgeous.

I take a picture of her. A couple actually. Shes gorgeous. I still love her. I'm in love with her. I don't know why she ran away from me. All I did was love her. She was my world. She still is.

She ran away from me! When all I did was love her! And this is how she repays me! By leaving me, without telling me!

I follow her home. Taking more photos. There's a car parked in front of her house and she smiles. God I always loved when she smiled. A guy came out of the driver seat. He had brown hair. It was hard to see his face since he was facing away from me.

YN ran to him and jumped into his arms kissing him. He wrapped his arms around her waist picking her up off the ground.

Rage filled into my body. How can she do this to me!? I loved her! She's mine! She may have ran away from me but that doesn't make a difference. I still love her and I will do whatever it takes for me to have her again. She will be mine. No matter what it takes.

I was breathing hard and I zoomed in on them. I took a picture and the flash went off. I stared at the picture.

Guess I have some loose ends to take care of.