Chapter 10

It was about three in the morning and we were still having our movie marathon, but everybody was falling asleep and it was only Niall and I up. We were both actually jumping around, because we had just had a contest on who could drink the most energy drinks. I won of course and now we were jumping around like a bunch of kids on a sugar rush!

            “ Niall! I’m bored!” I whined and he smirked. “ How bout we go have fun in town.” He smirked and I smirked back. And let the fun begin.

            We ran out the door, still in our pajamas! I had a pair of Niall’s sweats on and a tank top, and Niall had sweats and a t-shirt too. We sprinted all the way to town, but stopped when I saw a candy store. “ I think I am in heaven…” I mumbled with my face pressed up to the glass.

            All the lights of the store were off so I knew it was closed and part of me became depressed! “ Uhhh! Its closed!!” Niall whined and I pouted my lip out and nodded. After, we continued running, and when we got to the town, there were actually a lot of people there, and it was almost four in the morning…crazy people.

            “ I’m hungry!” Niall whined and we found a store that is open for 24 hours. We did a little cheering thing and then ran inside and raided the food section! When we were done getting food, we ran around, and got some toys to play with!

            We bought the food with Niall’s credit card, and also a remote control car, helicopter, a giant robot dinosaur, and two skateboards so we don’t have to run home!

            We got all of the bags and walked outside, and suddenly got surrounded my people with cameras, and microphones. They were getting all up in my face and it was really pissing me off! “ Lets goo!” Niall yelled and I put down my skateboard, which had a multi-color pattern on the bottom, and pushed off. We were both carrying bags, so it took me awhile to get my balance, and then when I did, I went zooming across the sidewalks, with Niall right next to me.

            “ Go to the skate park!” he said and I nodded and turned my board onto a secret path that leaded to the park full of skate ramps!

            When I entered the park, it was silent and nobody was there, and we had also lost those idiots with cameras! “ What was that all about?” I asked and he shrugged. “ Oh those are just the paparazzi. They follow us everywhere!” He explained and I nodded and then slide down into the empty swimming pool. Niall followed me and we sat in the center, and got out our feast of food!

            We had nutella, like five bags of chips, a couple of sandwiches, and a bag of Oreos, and we sat there eating, and sometimes fighting over the food.

There was one more sandwich left and we both were staring at it, and when our eyes met, we both launched for it. I got my hands on it, but Niall quickly grabbed it out of my hands and I gasped. “ Oh fuck no!” I screamed, as he was about to take a bite of the sandwich! I leaped over to him, and pinned him down, while grabbing the sandwich. I quickly shot up and sprinted away, with the sandwich in my hands.

            Niall was hot on my heels, and suddenly I got tackled to the ground, and then pinned on my back. Niall was right over me, and our faces were only like a couple of inches away. Niall bite his lip, and oh god was it attractive, but when he started leaning in I had to use all my strength to move my head.

            I didn’t want to ruin his and Brittney’s relationship, even though I hate her, Niall is the person that I have become the closets to and she makes him happy, so I am happy.

            To make the awkwardness go away, I quickly took a bite of the sandwich and Niall’s face was priceless! He gave me the puppy dogface and I caved in. “ Okay…We can split it!” I said and he smiled and jumped off of me, and helped me up. I gave him half of the sandwich and we went back to our spot.