Chapter 8 (high school moms)

Moments later Mack walked back in and told me that Leo refused to come down and he hadn't had a class in the room but he was shocked by the rash.

"Thanks Mack" I said as she walked off.

I stood on my feet and made my way to Leo's classroom.

I walked in "hey sexy".

"Oh that's an improvement from kid, small smart friend and midget" he laughed.

"I thought you deserved a upgrade but your not a sexy as your brother" I said smiling.

"Ewww" groaned Leo.

"Ewww" I groans back "the things I'd do to him".

"Don't say things like that" said Leo looking at me.

His facial expression caused me to laugh.

"Stop laughing" said Leo.

I poked my younger out.

"If only I could get your brother alone" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

A smile spread on Leo's face.

"What would you do?" A voice from behind me said.

Leo's whole class stood there looking amused. I could feel myself going red and my face heat up. Everyone from Leo's class walked in and took a seat.

Suddenly the door opened and Joey walked in "sorry I'm late".

The whole class burst open. I felt like I was going even redder.

"What?" Said Joey "someone tell me".

The class burst out laughing and I quickly ran off. I walked back to my office and sat down. I wasn't expecting anyone for a while so I decided to balance a pencil on my lip and put my feet on my desk. Suddenly a knock came from the door. The pencil fell from my lip and my feet awkwardly fell off the desk as a young girl came in.
I knew her name was Kendall Vertes but she had never come to see me. I presumed she was here to deliver a message.

"Um Nia told me I could talk to you" she said.

I quickly sat up as I felt she had something important she wanted to tell me.

"Um ye of corse you can" I said gesturing for her to take a seat.

She sat down.

"Ok you can tell me" I pressed.

"Well I have a friend who has a secret" she said quickly.

"Ok" I said "does this friend have a name?".

"Uhh, she said I couldn't tell you" she said thinking about her answer.

"Ok" I said presuming her so called friend was her.

"Well she saw something and she doesn't know what to do" she said "I mean if she was to say she'd be taking her dad's side but if she didn't she'd be taking her mums and I don't know what to do".

She began to cry. I quickly stood up and ran over to her. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Shhh. Don't cry. Just tell me what happened" I said handing her a box if tissues.

"Well she got home early from revision one night and her mum was with another guy that wasn't her father. I, I mean she doesn't know what to do" she whimpered.

"Ok shhhh" I soothed "now is this friend you?"

She cried harder.

"Ok, ok sweetie. Shhhh now have you spoken to your mum about it" I asked.

"No" she said crying.

"Well that's what you need to do first" I said.

"I can't if I do she'll become a high school and won't leave me alone" she whispered.

"No she won't" I said trying to reassure her.

"Yes she will" she cried.

"Look, the first thing to fix this problem is to find out how long it's been going on for. The second thing you need to do is find out how your mum wants to play it. Ok" I said smiling.

"But what if she won't talk to me about it?" Whimpered Kendall.

"Then you talk to you dad" I said with sympathy in my voice "Kendall it'll be ok".

"Ok" she sniffed rubbing her eyes "but what if it's not?"

"I promise you can come and talk to me" I said looking at her.

"But..." she trailed off

"It's ok" I said.

"Your right" she said jumping to her feet.

She sniffed and rubbed her eyes.

"You can also talk to me anytime you want?" I said.

"Thank you"

"It's fine" I said smiling sympathetically as she left my office.