Chapter 2: Late Night Clicks

Bruce & Kyrie 💀

Bruce & Kyrie 💀

and...

Spencer

Spencer

"Yeah so here's the deal," Bruce said clicking his tongue and sipping his smoothie noisily past a thick straw as Kyrie, Spencer and him walked down the sun kissed street, "So there's a beach party and I wanted my good buddies Spence and Ky to come wit-"

Spencer rolled his eyes and groaned, "No."
Bruce pouted as they all skidded to a stop, Spencer standing sternly, arms crossed, jaw clenched squarely, a clear no.

"Whyyyyyy???" Bruce frowned as Kyrie blinked between the two with curiosity. "Because I'm a home crab nigga!? You know I hate social interactions."

Bruce's eye twitched then he took a long sip of his smoothie mumbling something under his breath. Spencer snapped his head towards Bruce, "What was that?"

"Nothing," Bruce chuckled.
"Did you just call me a loner?"
"Psh, Yeah, you loner," Bruce snorted. Spencer stepped forward, "Look it's not my fault I don't want to go around twerking like a hoe, like who you think you are? One of them bitches from Love & Hip-Hop!?" Dinwiddie bit back pointing an accusatory finger.

Bruce was about to retaliate when Kyrie gently interrupted, "I heard that DeAndre might be there, you know that nice guy that makes smoothies with his friend."

Spencer fell silent and if you've known Spencer long enough you know that the silence is a clear indication of 'fine I'll do it.'

Bruce's eyes brightened up anger dissipating, "DJ's friend as in Iman Shumpert?" he gave a knowing smirk to Kyrie and punched Irving's shoulder. "Yeah, but Shump is a man of the people," Kyrie said shaking his head and chuckling, "As in, he is everyone's man."

"He done wanna be your man though," Bruce said. "I mean," Kyrie shrugged, "I'll let him do him you know what I mean? I love him either way."