Entrance Exam

Izuku just finished getting dressed for the entrance exam for U.A "you got this Izuku you saved the god damn city." Izuku said to himself trying to get motivated, he walks out of the bathroom and grabs his sweater and leave his room "come on Izu we need to go if we want to be on time." Kyoka said waiting at the door.

"Then let's get going shall we." Izuku said opening the door for Momo and Kyoka "thank you Izuku." Momo said leaving "thanks Izu now lets get going." Kyoka said leaving as well 'man I love her.' Izuku thought leaving the apartment.

<time skip>

"Good luck you two." Momo said walking away for the recommendation test, then Izuku's spider scene went off and he an explosion from Katsuki who was pissed off for some reason "what do you from Bakugo?" Izuku asked "HOW DID YOU GET A QUIRK DEKU?!" Katsuki yelled "I don't know it just showed up one day." Izuku said then he realized he never thought about how he got his quirk, but he got it after the spider bite 'may the spider bite gave me powers no time to think about this.' Izuku thought and turned around.

"Izuuuuu~." Izumi said and he turned around "what do you was Yagi?" Izuku asked turning around "how would you feel about having two girlfriends?" Izumi asked "not my cup of tea." Izuku said turning around walking away and Kyoka flipped Katsuki and Izumi off.

<time skip>

Izuku, Kyoka, Katsuki and Izumi were in the same fake city they were outside of the city waiting for the exam to start, Izuku took the sweat pants, sneakers and sweater off revealing his costume "why am I not surprised that you brought your costume." Kyoka said as Izuku put his mask on "cause I'm always prepared." Izuku said as the doors started to open, he grabbed Kyoka and started to swing into the fake city.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR FOLLOW SPIDERMAN GO GO GO!" A teacher yelled and everyone started running in as Izuku put Kyoka down "alright I'll see you after the exam." Izuku said before swinging away to find robots to destroy for points.

Izuku lands on a building filled with robots "hey I'm lost can you tell me where I can find where danger?" Izuku asked jokingly then the robots start to charge at, when two got close he jumped up and slammed their heads together braking them "oh so I am at the right place ok." Izuku said and webbed a robot in the face before spinning ot and threw it at a whole bunch of them and used his explosive webs on them and destroyed all of them and some of the building.

"That was easy." Izuku said then his went off and he turned around to see the giant zero pointer "HOLY SHIT THAT THING IS HUGE!" Izuku yelled and was about to when see some debris fall and was going to hit some people and his instincts kicked in, he started web swinging and webbing the debris before they hit anyone and they start running away.

Then Izuku's spider scene went off and he dodged an attack from the zero pointer "watch it I'm swinging here." Izuku said before landing on the zero painter's head and used his explosive webs, then jumped off and zero painter's head exploded.

As he land one of the teachers announce the end of the exam "you ready to go home Kyoka?" Izuku asked "yeah I'm beat." Kyoka said with a smirk "your beat I took down the zero pointer." Izuku said as they walked away.

To becontinue........................................

(a/n yay no more filler chapters for awhile anyways hope you enjoyed and see you in the next chapter of The Spider Hero.)