Chapter 1

48 hours before the incident
____________________________________________

Riley had been having dreams lately. And then all have ended the same way. Her being helpless while her friends and family were being killed. She didn't know what it meant, but she was hoping it was nothing. Riley shook off the weird feeling and got ready for school. Maya, Riley's best friend, climbed through the window just as she always does.

"Hey riles" Maya said. "The pigeon is back at it."

Riley was distracted completely disregarding mayas words.

"You ok riley?" Maya said.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine. Let's get going." Riley said.

Maya knew something was up but she ignored it. They went on with there usual morning. They rode the subway to school and went into history class.

"Hey cowboy" said Maya as she kissed Lucas on the cheek. Not even a month before Lucas and Maya had started dating.
They were in the park waiting for farkle and riley. It started to rain, they ran under a tree, and it seemed to be the perfect moment. Meant for riley.

At first Riley didn't approve but she soon to let them go on with there relationship.

"Hey Lucas" said Riley.

"Hey guys" said lucas.

Riley did indeed still fall for that southern accent. His green eyes. And his sandy blonde hair. But she knew Maya and Lucas were dating, and that nothing would happen between them. But she still wondered. What happened to the connection they had between them?

Was it still there?

____________________________________________
Hey guys! Joshua will be in the 2nd or 3rd chapter and soon a person will be back that seemed to be pushed over the edge. Comment who you think it will be!