Chapter 7

Before I start this chapter I would like to thank everyone for 1,000 reads! Thank you all for supporting the story! I hope you like this chapter!
__________________________
2 hours and 45 minutes before incident
________________________
Farkles POV
We got off the subway and went our separate ways for our first period. I went to my locker and started getting my books out. In the corner of my eye I saw a black hoodie pass by. I did a double take and went the direction the hoodie went. It lead to a dead end. I just went back to my locker got my things, and went to first period. First period was science class. We were learning something I knew in 6th grade. I just sat there thinking about the hoodie. I knew I was thinking to much about it and quickly thought about something else.
2 hours before incident
________________________
Josh's POV
I made my way through the halls of the school while the students were walking hastily to their next class. I made my way in to Cory's classroom and found Riley, Lucas, Farkle, and Maya sitting in the desks along with the other students.
As I was about to talk there was an announcement to the whole school.

"Lockdown! I repeat lockdow-"

Before the principal could finish you heard a gunshot through the intercom.
1 Hour and 45 minutes before incident
____________________
Lauren's POV
You gotta do, what you gotta do.
I've known that saying my whole life.
I had to shoot the principal. But it was too late. She already warned them.

I had to move quickly.
____________________
Maya's POV
Everybody fled. I imagine Riley got dragged away with the crowd. I had to find her. I was running the opposite way of the crowd. Running through the hallways until I saw someone holding a gun walking through the halls. I quickly hid behind the door. My heart was racing. I don't think she saw me. Suddenly, from the other direction came Josh she pointed the gun straight at him. He started walking closer to her. Telling her to put the gun down. Then suddenly.

Boom.
He fell to the ground she shot him in the leg. I was engorged with tears, and was certain I was next. She then walked away.
I grabbed Josh. He was only shot in the leg.

Why did she let him survive? I asked myself.

I looked for help and found nobody. I held him in my arms. Knowing I couldn't move him somewhere else. I started to cry. And I knew that I never loved Lucas, and that I never will.

I was in love with Joshua Matthews.
___________________________
Josh's POV
I ran down the halls in search for Maya and Riley. That was until I saw the shooter. And I knew exactly who it was.
I told her to put the gun down, but as I stepped closer I noticed Maya hiding behind the door, I wasn't letting her get hurt. I took another step until I felt this sharp pain going through my leg.
I looked down to see I was shot.
Maya took my in her arms while she was crying. Those beautiful blue crystals were staring down at me and I couldn't help but smile.
_____________________
Hey guys! Hope you liked that chapter!

-Where's Lucas?
-Where's Riley?
-Will Joshua survive?

Comment your thoughts!