Tricks&Ronnie

It was the afternoon I was sitting at work reading my books then some chick with blonde hair it was blonde but a bright blonde she was light skin with gold teeth in the top row of her teeth, long curved nails with some tight orange outfit on. "Excuse me, you gonna help me or what?" She asked me with a slight attitude I gave her a weird look while I responded back " you need help putting them on" referring to the orange thick high heels she held in her hand I got up slowly walking over to her bending down getting on my knees helping her put on her shoe seeing if it fit her foot, she looked at me playing with a strand of my hair twirling it in between her fingers. "Aye ma how much do you make working her?" She asked but said it with a smirk " I make enough" I said looking at both of the ladies, the other chick was a little darker slightly heavy weighted with medium length hair in medium size box braids she had on shorts with a crop top similar kind of heels as her friend. Their names were Ronnie and Tricks they worked at the players club, "how much is enough?" Tricks replied back Ronnie smirked and commented "you couldn't pay me to sit here smelling muthafuckas all day" she rolled her neck slightly looking over at Tricks, "you need to use what you got and stop playing with this chump change " Ronnie was saying as I rose to my feet looking at them kinda confused " are y'all prostitutes?" I was saying it in a confused tone as Tricks laughed looking at me "nawh we dancers we work at the Players Club "