How i got here

Standing here looking at the burnt down Players Club a piece of me was sad another piece of me was happy. The Players Club was for girls who wanted to make fast money the Players Club was in charged by a old ass man named Dollar Bill he was always owing someone some money, i worked at the Players Club I worked there for four years before the piece of shit fell down, oh yeah I forgot to introduce myself my name is Diana but my stage name is diamond dollar said it was my face but he never looked at my face but any way I worked at this shoe place then I met Ronnie an Tricks.

-Flash back-

I was pregnant with my first child I wanted to go to this collage but my father disagreed. "I'm going it doesn't matter what you say" I yelled so determined to go but he wasn't "Not with my goddamn money, you think you so grown you can move the hell out and find your own place" he was enraged at the fact that i didnt do what he wanted, what I screamed but I stormed out hearing my mother yell my name asking me to come back because I was pregnant but I didn't I kept it moving. I found a little apartment on the hill me and my babies father till he supposedly needed his own space whatever the hell that meant.