My Cousin Ebony

So my little cousin was coming down and my mom told my aunt I would look after her, I didn't mind because she was my favorite little cousin. I was sitting in the living room playing trucks with my son I heard a knock at the door I smiled real big because I knew who it was I got up quickly walking to the door opening it smiling "heyyy " I said as i reached my arms out to hug my cousin she was smiling just as big as me hugging back I walked in the apartment with her introducing Ebony to my boyfriend Lance he was leaning up smiling, she waved and I showed her to her room. We sat down talking about the past and things that had happen I mentioned that I worked at a strip club called The Players Club she asked if she could get a job there I brought her to talk to Dollar. We went to go see Dollar he was telling a long story about striping started "Black women walking about BUTT NAKED with their pubs hanging out dancing for these white men" he semi yelled the butt naked part as Ebony giggled listening to his ridiculous story, " them white bitches were mad because the black bitches were getting paid to dance so the them white bitches looked that white man in the eye absand said fuck that you gonna have to pay me more" he said at the end laughing. Ebony looked at Dollar absand asked when can she start I looked at her slightly nervous because she was still young and her mother wouldn't approve of this " immediately" Dollar responded back fast looking at her as his eyes widen Ebony looked at me smiling little did we know that Tricks and Ronnie were in the doorway listening to our conversation the whole time. Ebony jumped in head first without even thinking about the circumstances that will happen. It seemed like the more she was working there the more I had to keep track of her sometimes she didn't even come home she also started hanging out with Tricks and Ronnie, I knew that was gonna start drama.