𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

y/n pov ~

y/n pov ~

It's been 2 days since the Sports Festival, I spent the days off, taking a break. I woke up pretty early today and I didn't want to be late so I immediately got ready and walked to school. I kept getting glances and it reminded me of that day in the park. It made me nervous because I didn't know what I did this time. That was until.. "Hey! You're that super fast girl from U.A!" A little boy yelled out while running up to me. I finally realized why I kept getting looks, I was on TV.

I was never used to being approached by fans because my dad liked to keep his life private which included me. So, now when people acknowledge me, I'm a mess. The boy brought attention to me having others congratulate me and stuff but they didn't crowd me like at the park which I was grateful for.

I arrive to class, and sit down with a sigh. Who knew saying 'thank you' multiple times could be so tiring. Others were talking about being recognizable until Aizawa walked in without bandages. That was quick, but we have Recovery Girl.

"Today you will be on Hero Informatics.." Aizawa starts making most the class panic.

"Eh?! Is that a test?!"

"No. As you may know, many heroes have code names. Today, you will be choosing your own code names." The class jumped in excitement. "This has a lot to do with the Pro-Hero draft picks and because you are only first years, any offers can be taken back before you graduate." Something then pops up on the board.

"Here are the draft results of the heroes wanting to recruit you."

Todoroki: 4123, Bakugo: 3556, L/N: 3159, Tokoyami: 360, Ida: 301, Kaminari: 272, Yaoyorozu: 108, Kirishima: 68, Uraraka: 20, Sero: 14

"That's such a huge gap!" Kaminari whines.

"At least, you're on there." I tell him.

"Todoroki has the most offer even though he lost to Bakugo." Jirou points out.

"Congratulations Todoroki!" Momo says to which he just shrugs, "Most of them are due to my father's influence." making me think.

Do I have that many because of my dad or am I just really good? I get lost in my thoughts not paying attention to everyone's conversation until Aizawa speaks again.

"You will all be spending a week with Pro-Heroes. It is important to have a hero name so people know what to call you during hero work." Midnight walks in.

"It also gives you the chance to pick something really cool. Though, I'll be having the final approval of the names." She hands out canvases for us to write on. The last time I thought of a hero name was 5 years ago and it was 'Thunder Sprint' or something but it sounds stupid now.

"Oh and by the way, you'll have to present the names you've chosen." Midnight says making the class panic. Until, Aoyama steps up making everyone whisper.