cHaPtEr FoUrTeEn

>> time skip to end of school >>

y/n pov:

"what's wrong?" i asked him as he continued to ignore me. why is he being like that ever since i've came back from the toilet. did i do something wrong? after we reached the house, he threw his bag on the floor and went into his room, slamming the door after him. angsty angsty... suddenly, he came out from his room and walked towards me. he pushed me towards the wall and the back of my head hit the wall.

"yah! lee felix what are you doing?" i asked angrily. 

"what am i doing? what did you do?" he asked.

"what did i do?" i asked.

"you don't know what you did? trust you to be hugging someone when you already have a boyfriend? yeah, what did you do?" he asked back sarcastically. i started laughing.

"yah choi y/n why are you laughing?" he asked angrily. i hugged him tightly and told him, "you're so cute haha." 

that seemed to cool him down as he hugged me back, asking, "so why were you hugging that soobin guy?"

"ah, so my prince was jealous," i said, giggling a little.

"that's a nice name, i like that," he said, planting kisses on my cheeks.

"hey hey hey! you want me to explain or you wanna kiss me?" i ask.

"explain then kiss haha," he said.

"okay sure, so soobin says he's my half-brother i know it sounds like a joke but-" 

i was cut off by his "how do you know he's not lying?"

"he knows everything that went on in my family i don't think he would be lying about this... right?" i asked him.

"mm okay, but don't trust him too much okay? we can't be that sure," he said.

"okayyy i'll ask for your opinion first okay? if he asks me for anything, i'll ask you first okay?" i asked.

"yayy!" he said with his baby chick smile.

"let's go do homework now, okay?" i asked him.

"okay!" he replied excitedly.

>> time skip to aft. dinner cuz my brain cells aren't really working >>

"what should we do now?" i asked felix as i sat on the sofa.

he took his seat beside and replied, "i don't know, what do you want to do?"

"let's just see what's on the television first," i said, turning the television on. it was a romance movie. they were doing THAT- oh shit no- i spammed on the channel button and it changed to something else. 

oh god i needa calm down what the hell did i just witness? felix chuckled seeing my reaction to the show and pulled me into a hug.

"ahh so cute, did you not watch those before?" he asked. oh. my. fuck. did he watch tHoSe before- why does he sound so calm talking about that.

"ah yeah i never watched that stuff before- have you?" i asked.

"nope, but i wanna try it out," felix replied. what the shit- he wants to try that out? nOh i'm not gonna do that with him... 

"no no no stop your brain from thinking like that no," i said trying to push him away but his grip didn't loosen. instead, he pushed me down with himself hovering above me.

"lee felix... what are you trying to do..." i said with my eyes looking everywhere, not knowing where exactly to look at.

"choi y/n look at me," he said, using one hand to cup my face and turn it towards him. my poor heart once again going immensely quick.

"you know how much i like you right?" he asked.

"ye... yeah," i replied.

"please don't leave me one day okay? no matter for what reason, please stay with me forever," he said, with his eyes slowly filled with tears.

"yah... lee felix don't cry oh my god. you crybaby keep those tears in, i won't leave you okay?" i replied, using one hand to wipe his tears. 

he held my hand tightly and his face slowly moved closer and closer to me. i closed my eyes as his lips pressed against mine. after awhile, we broke the kiss.

"y/n, i really love you," felix said, looking at me intently.

"love you too, now let's go sleep it's late," i told him, slowly pushing him off and coming out from the bottom.

felix pov:

now that i'm in a relationship with y/n, i'm afraid she will leave me. i'm afraid what happened with yeona might happen again, and i really don't want that to happen.

"y/n i really love you," i told her.

"love you too, now let's go to sleep it's late," she told me, pushing me lightly and coming out from the bottom.

"can i sleep with you tonight?" i blurted out. oh my god. what the fuck did you just say lee felix? did you... just ask to sleep with y/n omg- 

"huh?" she asked puzzled.

"i just wanna cuddle someone to sleep... i didn't mean it in the other way..." i said, for once i felt my face heating up. am i blushing- "oh uh... sure i guess..." she said. before i knew it, there i was on her bed hugging her.

"i'm so tired..." y/n said.

"sleep well okay, we have a long day ahead tomorrow..." i told her, continuing to cuddle her.

"mm, okayy, goodnight felix," she said, burying her face into my chest.

"goodnight my princess," i told her.

y/n pov:

"can i sleep with you tonight?" felix asked. did he just-

"huh?" i asked.

"i just wanna cuddle someone to sleep... i didn't mean it that way..." he said with his face blushing bright red. this was the first time i ever saw him blush.

my face also blushed as i replied, "oh uh... sure i guess..." 

i made my way up to bed as he followed along. he wrapped his hands around my waist as he positioned his head above mine.

"i'm so tired..." i said, yawning.

"sleep well okay, we have a long day tomorrow..." he told me, hugging me slightly more tightly.

"mm, okay, goodnight felix," i told him.

"good night my princess," he told me and i slowly drifted to dreamland.

a.n lmao here i am writing before cny reunion lunch HAHAH. happy chinese new year everyone hope yall have a great one and lots of angbaos lmaoo hope yall enjoy the story too :D