cHaPtEr TwEnTy ThReE

a.n did i use this pic before im honestly lazy to checkkkkk

y/n pov: 

"long time no see," a familiar voice cam from behind. i turned around to see my dad behind me. the dad i once shared many memories with, the dad i also tried to forget.

"hi dad," i said, not wanting to look at him in the eye.

"i never expected to see you here," he said.

"i didn't either-" i blurted out. 

"what are you doing here?" he asked. at that moment, felix came in and came over.

"y/n, who's this?" he asked.

"i'm y/n's boyfriend," felix said.

"not bad, not bad..." he said.

"and if i may ask, who are YOU?" felix asked.

"well well, i'm sure y/n didn't tell you about me, i'm her dad," he said, smirking. can't he just wipe that smirk off his face? such an ugly sight... 

"really?" he asked, looking at me. i reluctantly nodded my head and he probably sensed i didn't want to remain there any longer.

"ah mr choi it was nice meeting you, now y/n and i shall get going," he said. he held my hand and tugged it all the way out. 

"phew..." i said.

"well, since i got you out from there, any rewards?" he asked.

"do you do stuff just for rewards?" i asked.

"nope, but yes," he said. there he goes again, talking nonsense.

"no right? so no rewards," i said, laughing as i ran away.

"yah choi y/n come back!" he said, as he chased after me and wrapped his hands around me. 

"haha i caught you again," he said, "this time i'll never let go."

"eish let's go," i said trying to make him let go and for once i successfully escaped from his arms.

"wait, don't go back first... i mean let's go to... the beach!" he said.

"lmao the beach? i mean its near but..." i said and well, i got cut off again by him,

"ah stop asking so much let's just go." i nodded my head as he led the way and i followed along. soon, we reached the beach and we sat side by side by the water, admiring the view. 

"the sunset's so beautiful!" i said excitedly, admiring the scenery. i see the sky everyday, but how did i never notice its inner beauty?

"well not as beautiful as you," he said, squeezing my hand.

"gosh where do you learn all this?" i asked.

"well that's not important, most important is that YOU like them," he said, smiling away. 

"who said i like them..." i muttered and he asked, "well then do you like this?" and he pulled me in till our lips met. i tried to push him off cuz well, i wasn't used to his regular kissing though we have already been together for nearing three years but he tightened his grip and continue to (a.n ahem gosh i shouldn't have included sm). 

after a while he let go and he ruffled my hair, asking, "why are you still so shy? we have already been together for three years."

"ah i'm still not used to it..." i said.

"well then do you need more to get used?" he asked.

"ah no, let's go home it getting late," i said, not daring to look at him in the eye.

he looked at his watch and said under his breath, "it should be ready..."

"what's ready?" i asked. "ahh nothing..." he replied.

felix pov:

it's the third year we have been together. i want to take the chance today to propose to her, she will accept won't she...

"what's ready?" she asked.

"ahh nothing..." i replied. let's just hope the backyard is already decorated properly... on the way home, we were talking about our love life, from the time she hated me till today where she's so shy when i kiss her. ahh, cute...

soon, we reached home. she tried to turn on the lights but failed miserably. i took out the blindfold from my pocket i prepared from the morning and i covered her eyes with them. i held her hand and whispered, "follow me, don't peek okay?" she nodded her head as she tightened her grip. lmao is she that scared of falling? 

we reached the backyard as i lit up each and every candle. now, we were in the middle of candles that formed the shape of a heart. i slowly took off her blindfold as she started looking around. i got down on one knee and took out the ring from my pocket. good thing it didn't get lost... 

"choi y/n, we have already been together for three years. three is a special number in a relationship, it's a number of a love affirmation and i feel we have known each other well enough. from the first day i saw you, i wanted to be your friend since you weren't like those fangirls who were crazy over me. 

i was really hurt that you treated me like a stranger, but soon enough, i started to admire you, the way you did things. to some people, you might be rude but to me, i can tell you are just trying to protect yourself, and soon enough you also told me about your dad... i'm really sorry for you and i also can relate since me myself had also been involved in this kind of shit we don't wanna recall. 

i was really happy you could confide in me, and tell me about your family backgrounds. i felt that there wasn't a barrier between us and i have also confided in you many times. thank you for being there for me when i was really sad, and though there were some hiccups in between, we still got together in the end. 

these three years i've been with you, i felt really happy and i want this happiness to last forever, so choi y/n, will you take me as your husband, till death parts us? will you be willing to walk down this road with me, support me like how i will support you?" i asked. 

she looked shocked as she remained silent for a while. was she thinking about how to reject me? "felix i... of course!" she said as i immediately stood up and hugged her. she wrapped her arms around me tightly as i whispered by her ear, "i'll never let you go again." i let go of her and i took her hand. i slit the ring into her finger and she slit mine into my finger.

>> time skip 7 years later ayyy >>

it has been 10 years with y/n. it was our 10th anniversary since the first day we got together. on our second year together, we had our, uhm THAT thing, and now we have a healthy five-year-old son. ahh he looks so handsome i'm sure the genes came from me... 10 years with y/n... and never one moment i felt that i regretted getting together with her. 

 y/n pov:

10 years with felix... time passes so fast... i still remember the time i hated him so damn much cuz of his fame. well, that's all history, now all that matters if that we are together, for the past 10 years, now, and forever. now, we have a child he's five and he's so playful, just like felix. 

the two of them get along so well, i just wanna stare at them as they play together. well, they said "when loves come fast, it leaves fast," but now i know that's just tales, as long as we love each other, we will be together forever :D

a.n end of this book woohoo hope y'all liked it! see ya guys in the next book! 

if y'all have any comments or feedback about this story, do feel free to leave a comment here or dm me, i'll be open to changes!!!