jealous: George Weasley

Plot: George gets jealous.
This actually is what happened in my dr.
I'm putting it in your pov but everything you say is what I said. Mkk.
Btw I wrote that I can read minds in my script
Tell me if you guys want more story times
Smut daddy kink

You and draco were talking about random stuff when george saw. He saw draco put your hair behind your ear. This really made his blood boil.

He came up and grabbed your arm.

" Georgie what-"

" Shut up" he said

He brought you to his dorm.

" What's wrong?"

" You know what's wrong"

" Aw, are you jealous"

" You bitch"

" Your so hot when your jealous though george"

" Then why don't you get in your knees, be a good girl and help me?"

" Yes daddy" you got on your knees and sucked him off.

You sucked him harder until he finally cummed.

" Get on the bed" he said

You slowly got in the bed as he ripped your clothes off.

He stared at your red lingerie and started kissing you. He left hickeys and bite marks all over your thighs, neck, chest, and stomach.

" Daddy, I don't have any makeup to cover them up" you whined

" Then don't. I want everyone to know your mine and who you belong to"

" Draco?" You teased ( I instantly regretted it)

He looked up at you as your smirk faded.

" Sorry daddy"

" You will be"

He ripped off your panties and bra.

You took off his shirt ( he still had a shirt on just not any pants lol)

You stared at his toned chest ( he is hot)

He kissed you hard as he pushed in not letting you adjust. ( It hurts like hell babes)

" D-daddy. Your going to fas- oh fuck faster"

He went faster as you thought the bed was gonna break.

" Oh you feel so good around my cock baby"

" Daddy" you moaned

" I know baby"

" Daddy I'm gonna cum"

" Me too princess. Go on cum around my cock"

You grabbed into his shoulders as he went faster ( I always grabbed his shoulders cuz he really likes that)

" Daddy"

" When we go out to the great hall for dinner, you're gonna tell everyone what's on your neck. You will tell them that the hickey is from me and that we had sex. UNDERSTOOD?"
( Daddy chill 😩🙄)

" Yes daddy"

He moaned as he cummed.

He thrusted a few more times before you cummed. He pulled out and collapsed on top of you.

-----------time skip-----------

Once you walked In the great hall for dinner george made you sit with him.

After a while hermione spoke up.

" Y/n, what's on your neck?" She asked

George grabbed your face " go on tell them baby"

" It's a- it's a hickey"

" Tell them who it's from" he said

" It's from George"

" And tell them what we did"

" We-"

" We had sex. You hear that draco I fucked y/n because she's MY GIRLFRIEND AND BELONGS TO ME" he said as draco rolled his eyes.

Luckily there was no professors around

So yeah this is what happened in my dr, I was super embarrassed but at least we fucked

( Another time)
George jealous.
My pov.

Me and george were sitting and talking when I had to pee. I got up when george stopped me.

" Where ya goin'?"

" To pee. Do you wanna come with me" I joked. ( I was joking and didn't even want him to come with me)

" Yes" he got up.

" George I was kidding"

" Ok well I'm not" he grabbed me and brought me to the bathroom.

I went to close the door but he opened it and came in.

" George seriously I'm peeing. Go away, we don't need to be by each other 24/7" ( me and george were no joke by each other 24/7, we had all classes together, we even went pee together 🙄 I wasn't happy at that, we spent EVERY second together.

" You can pee with me"

I rolled my eyes " look away" I said as he didn't move.

" George seriously look away"

" Oh we've had sex before,  I've fucked you into the mattress and I've put my cock in your pussy, it's not like I've never seen you naked before babe"

I rolled my eyes and pissed.

Yeah I'm still not happy about this but, he only went with me because he was mad because draco snuck in my dorm, nothing like that ✌️😎😏 happened we only just hanged out but george was really mad.

Now as hot as he is when he's mad, it makes him feel jealous and he thinks he's not good enough for me so I don't try to get him jealous.

I literally am so in love lol.

So some people have asked about my shifting.

I use the pillow method.

I have shifted 6

You don't need a method but they help.

The first time I shifted I went for george, it was amazing.

Second time I went for fred. Again amazing.

Third time I tried tom riddle, it was fine but I was only there for 2 days ( in dr) bc I realized that I loved the weasley twins more.

Fourth time I went back to fred because I didn't spend as much time as I wanted with him. I was only there for 3 years ( in my dr)

Fifth and sixth was with George.

I literally love george the most.

I wrote that 1 hour in my cr ( current reality) Is a year in my dr ( desire reality).

I was there with george for 8 years

My safe word is " jumanji" I put that because I don't say that a lot.

You CAN see other shifters in your dr.

So yeah please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you have any questions about shifting Please ask me. Happy shifting luvies 🥺💖

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

44K OMGGGGG GUYS I LOVEEEE YOUUUUU

💖💘🤍💗Xoxo gossip girl 💗🤍💘💖