teacher: James Phelps

Plot: aka just like the same story as my teachers: oliver phelps one shot but it's with james.

----------your pov---------

You woke up and got ready for school. You didn't want to go but you get to see your teacher. ( You're 18)

Finally it was the last week of school for the senior year. You were so happy that you could get to fully see James.

Most people new about you two, your mom and dad didn't care because your mom fell in love with her teacher too and you were basically done with school.

Once you got to school you knocked on the door. You were very early just to see James.

He smiled and let you in the classroom.

" Hi baby" he said as he kissed you.

" Hello my dear" you said as you pulled away.

" So... You are almost done with school. Have your parents agreed to letting you move in with me?" He smiled.

" Well they know it's not good to see my teacher" you said as he nodded sadly. " But they said after I finish school I can" he lifted his head up and smiled.

He picked you up and kissed you.

" Scared me a little bit there princess"

" Jamie I need to tell you something" you said as he let you down worried.

James pov

I was worried about what she was going to say. It couldn't be bad right? She can't be breaking up with me I mean she just said she was moving in with me.

" I'm not going to college" she said

" Why?" I asked, I wasn't sad but I wasn't happy. I didn't want to hold her back. Was that what I was doing? ( No baby)

" Because I just can't"

" Baby I don't wanna hold you back-"

" Jamie that's not what you're doing. Even if we weren't together I wouldn't be going"

" Yes but I know how you always dreamed about college and you need-"

" Jamie it was never my dream it was my mom's. I don't wanna go, and what if I go and meet someone else or you meet someone? I don't want that happening"

" Baby I would never ever leave you or fall for someone else. I don't want you staying here because of me."

" Jamie it's not just because of you, I promise you're not holding me back. I want this."

" Alright. It's your decision not mine" I kissed her.

-----------time skip-----------

Finally class was over.

Once all the students left and went home y/n came up and kissed me.

" Mmm baby" I groaned as she touched the bulge in my pants.

" Daddy fuck me" she moaned in my ear as I got harder.

I picked her up and put her on a desk.

I started taking off her clothes as she unbuttoned my shirt. I slid it off my shoulders as she took off her shirt.

I kissed her hard as she moaned in my mouth. " Daddy please" she whined. I quickly took off her bra and shorts.

" I didn't like all the boys staring at you in class today princess. I hate when you wear short shorts."