love scene: james phelps

Plot: imagine being in a movie and filming a sex scene that James told you not to be in.
Sort of smut I guess
Hope u like this
Y/n means your name
----james pov-----

My girlfriend y/n was out with her friends for the day while I had nothing to do. I decided to go on netflix and watch something.

I was scrolling through when I saw a movie called 365 days ( I SeE rEd, omg azkaban)
I knew that y/n was staring in it. She's an amazing actress she has been in over 50 movies and 100 tv shows ( dang you go girl)

I started the movie and got comfortable.

A long time later I saw the sex scenes I told her not to do I was furious, angry, mad, and overall very very jealous.

----------your pov-----

I opened the door to me and James apartment and walked in taking off my shoes.

I didn't see james so I thought that he was with oliver or with friends.

I walked up stairs when someone grabbed me

They put me to the wall with my arms over my head. I saw a red head looking down on me. James had to have red hair because they were filming the 5th harry potter movie.

" Jamie what are you doing?" I ask nervous.

" Don't think I didn't see what you did" he said getting closed to my ear. I closed my eyes thinking that maybe he's gonna punish me for something silly, but also was wondering because I didn't do anything or so I thought.

" You filmed a sex scene I told you not to do".

My eyes were wide and I was scared.

" Wh-what are you- you talking about babe"

" Don't play dumb princess, just admit it"

" Jamie im-"

" Don't call me that!" He said raising his voice pushing me into the wall more.

" Baby I'm sorry, ok but look at the bright side, I got paid a lot so please don't be mad"

"Mad? HOW COULD I NOT BE MAD"

I was so scared and I could tell that he was not only mad but furious.

" I'm sorry, I promise I won't do it again"

" This will never EVER HAPPEN AGAIN do you understand me!?" He asked raising his voice.

" Yes" I simply said wanting to get out of this conversation. He looked at my lips and kissed me softly. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck as he let go of my arms.

" I'm sorry for yelling"

" I'm sorry for filming a sex scene"

😏🍆😈Or so he thought 😈🍆😏

So I wanted to stop this soon because I was thinking of making a oliver phelps teacher x student type thing soooo yeah bye

Love u all

💘💞💖Xoxo gossip girl 💖💞💘