Eli.

-Eli POV-

"You are all jerks, how could you do that? Eli, don't tell her I told you but she really... really likes you."

Larrissa bothered me, all the way home from the bus ride, I didn't mean to hurt her, it just sort of happened. I feel really bad... she didn't deserve that...

But I tired to play it off that I didn't care.

"Larris, you think I care? I didn't know who she was!"

"You wouldn't like her anyway, bro. I've know her since we were six, and she is not a looker at all."

Even though I didn't really see her before today I still thought that was messed up for Riley to say that.

I know my reputation, cute, bad boy, player. But, I am cute, not a bad boy, and not a player! Am I? Nah.. Nah..

-Earlier That Day-

"Eli, are you ok?"

"Yeah"

"You just look upset..."

"Well, Miranda and I broke up last night bro."

"Dude, shut up! No way."

"Yeah, Riley, I know. I'm stupid. I broke up with her and I don't even know why."

"Dude! But Miranda is so hot!" It made really upset for him to say that. She was my girlfriend after all.

"Bro, you don't think I KNOW  that." I laughed a little while I said that, trying to act as if I could care less about how much his words upset me.

"Sorry.." I guess he could tell I was getting mad at his comments to my newly ex-girlfriend.

Larrissa of course butted in and said: "I know someone who likes you, Eli."

"Who?" The surprise and excitement in my voice was very evident. I honestly didn't mean it to be.

"She rides our bus." Larrisa had said with a slight giggle.

Riley said, "When her bus stop comes I'll show you, ok? bro." before Larris could say anything again.

"Yeah sure."  I replied, kind of eager to see who she was.

A couple stops later, Riley nugged my arm and I looked up from my phone.

"Hey Riley" a little cute blondie shot towards Riley's way. She smiled at him and I recognized her.

She was the straight A good girl. Her name, Gemma Solis

I knew her since 5th grade. I've had a crush on her since 6th. But she didn't notice me then, so why should I notice her?

"Riley, how come you're so mean?" her little shy voice came out in a sort of giggle.

Her cute little high pitched voice rang through my ear drums and I could listen to her talk all day.

"Why are you so ugly?"

"Riley! why would you say that?"

I like the fact that Larris stands up for Gemma, but Gemma looks like she wants to do it herself.

My only question now is, why doesn't she recognize me?! Did I really change that much in high school? I am only a Juinor, I haven't changed that much since elementary and middle school, have I?

-Present-

I couldn't get this day out of my head... She didn't recoginze me. What if she did?  Nah, I doubt it. Man, she has grown up and matured.  And do I mean in every way. She got so beautiful after the two years we didn't talk. I decided to check my phone to get away from my thoughts.

*Message From: Riley*

Dude call me.

*Message To: Riley*

Why?

*Message From: Riley*

JUST!

*Calling... Riley*

"What do you want?"

"Bro, you're on speaker so don't say anything stupid."

"Like I would? Anyway, you're so stupid why did you make me do that to Gemma."

"I didn't know it would make her so upset bro."

"Dude, but you knew that I liked her in 6th grade and all through middle school."

"That wasn't her."

"Yes it was! It's the same Gemma."

"Then why did you do it?"

"I-I dunno, I was kind of hoping she would say yes..."

"Idiot..."

"Bro, gotta go. I'll text you."

"Bye"

*Message From: Larris.*

Add her on facebook, apologize, maybe you can start a relationship with her.

*Message To: Larris.*

You listen to all the coversations! You need a life. But do you think that will work?

*Message From: Larris.*

Yes! She is my best friend doofus, I know how her brain works.

I didn't bother to reply so my thoughts continued.

But that's what I ended up doing, I sent her a friend request. I just can only hope she would forgive me and accept it.

An hour passed, and another, and another. I got upset and texted Larrissa again.

*Message To: Larris.*

She wont accept it! What do I do?

*Message From: Larris*

Chill! Give it 24! Gosh, needy much?

*Message To: Larris.*

Funny...

I should just wait, but I didn't know if I had enough confidence to wait 24 hours.  Maybe I should just undo the friend request. No, yes..no. I starting fighing between my thoughs. I'll just wait another 2 hours.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, there is another chapter. What do you guys think? Yeah, I dunno if Imma do this whole switch point of view thing. but what do you think? I really hope you like! Keep reading!:D

-Jada Black.(: