Wishes Granted

The Giant War was over. Jason and Piper took on the duty of bringing the two camps together and bringing proper respect for all the minor gods and goddesses. Leo visited Camp Half Blood with Calypso announcing his well being and his dream of world travel with Calypso. Hazel and Frank were living happily in New Rome. Percy and Annabeth were chilling for one year at Camp until they move to New Rome for college. Nico and Reyna started dating too. Now the gods realized these brave heroes deserved a few gifts definetely. So Zeus called upon them to Olympus.

All the gods fidgeted nervously as they gazed upon the demigods. If they had communicated with themselves better this war wouldn't have been that bad. If Hera hadn't moved her big old butt and played a dangerous risky gamble Gaea's rising couldve been prevented perhaps. If Zeus hadn't closed off the gods they may have helped more. They were embarassed in one word. However, wishes and rewards must be granted. Zeus called each of the seven up one by one. Hazel wished for her curse to be lifted and that she won't die. Frank asked his burden to be pardoned and to live without worry of catching fire and die. Annabeth asked her mom for permisison to be with Percy without any hard feelings. Jason asked for minor gods and goddesses repect and thrones on Olympus. The demigods nodded in agreement. The gods weren't exactly happy to be told around once again, but they consented in the end. Piper asked her mom for the rites of passage to be removed and that Aphrodite kids to learn to fight and not be fake barbies. Although her mom was offended alittle, Ares was so happy that he hugged Piper promising a bunch of Imperial Gold weapons. Leo asked for funds for the world travel with Calypso and protection ensured for the trip.

They all turned and looked expectantly at Percy. Percy had thought really hard. Percy stood in front of the gods once again. After the Giant War nobody could argue that Percy needs a reward from the Greek Gods. After Annabeth amd his painful memories from Tartarus, all he could think of was Bob and Damasen. How they deserved better. He looked up defiantly at Zeus and said, " Bring Bob and Damasen from Tartarus!" Annabeth looked at him with shining eyes. " Percy, brilliant idea! WE can show the stars to Bob again. Stars, lots, and lots of stars for Bob to see."she whispered exicetedly. 

Authors Note:

My first fanfiction is about how their life gets settled Bob and Damasen weren't in the gods power to rescue so Percy, Nico, and Annabeth once again brave Tartarus,  only this time they go with Hermes. And they rescue Bob and Damasen and let them see the stars, the sun, the moon, and the trees again. So the main point of this story is how they bring back Bob, Damasen, and peace to the world and restore order. With the ROmans, bringing about a safer and more secure world. The quest with Hermes won't go too well since our friend Hermes can't do anything much in Tartarus.

Disclaimer: none of the characters are mine except maybe if i want little Percabeth babies at the ending then those babies names and characters will be mine but every other character, Camp Half Blood Camp Jupiter, the gods personlities came from RIck Riordan's head not mine. The plot is totally mine doe.