The Disappointment

The gods stared blankly at Percy. Percy looked at them squarely in the eye and said, "What? Tell me you almighty gods can do it!"  Poseidon replied sadly, " Percy I'd do anything but, that is out of our power. We can grant you a quest with help from the gods. Would you like that?" Percy smiled. That could work. Then Annabeth piped up, " Does that mean we need to go back to Tartarus?" . Her question brought Percy back to reality. Of course a quest meant going back down intoTartarus! Percy knew he would do anything for Bob, however, and told Annabeth "You don't have to tag along, Wise Girl." 

Annabeth gaped at Percy and started yelling. " SEAWEED BRAIN DID YOU THINK I WOULD ACTUALLY LEAVE YOU TO GO INTO THAT DARK HOLE ALONE? iF YOU DON'T LET ME GO ALONG I WILL KICK YOUR ASS AND YOU KNOW IT!" Poseidon whispered, " I'd rather your ass not get kicked Percy and you know you'll never win a fight against a girl anyway." Percy grinned crazily at his father's cool logic. 

 Annabeth and Athena huffed at Poseidon and Percy, apparently hearing Poseidon's words. Percy suddenly grasped what this meant. Percy looked at Annabeth with the desperation and misery in his eyes. To begin, Annabeth had to go back to that suffocating hole and Percy couldn't stand the thought of her going in once, but twice? And seeing Annabeth wrapped in Death Mist and seeing her seperated from him by the Arai had hurt his heart too much. Who knows what they willl go through this time and who says they could make it through? Percy decided he would secretly leave for Annabeth's good.

(Annabeth's P.O.V.)

I did the one thing I did extremely well at. I thought to myself. Going back through Tartarus means so many sacrifices and what if Bob and Damasen got killed by Tartarus? They couldn't wait in Tartarus for them to regenerate and what if Tartarus permanently destroyed them? As I thought I had a brilliant idea. We could ask Hermes to come along. Possibly he had a magic mail post box and we could mail their generation bubbles or whatever up to Camp with a note once we find them. ONCE WE FIND THEM ?!?!?!?! Annabeth panicked. They could be anywhere and now the doors of death could be anywhere too. This mission seemed so hard. If the oracle powers were back we could ask Rachel..... Sigh this mission is impossible. I'm so disappointed I thought the gods could do this. I had my hopes up too much. SO disappointed........

 Disclaimer: None of the characters ar mine and the plot is mine. And the cast is pretty funny because I put Shailene as Hazel and then Theo James as Poseidon.... They were costars for Divergent but whatever. Ahaha