Wish me a Bon Voyage babe: )

Percy woke up in the middle of night. He looked a Annabeth sleeping in his arms. They had  talked in the Big House about the rescue mission till she fell asleep. Percy couldn't quite meet Annabeth's eyes during the discussion. But as she slept he looked at her and kissed her on her forehead lightly whispering, "Annabeth, wish me a Bon Voyage babe : ) hopefully we see each other again." and he turned to leave. Annabeth twitched in her sleep. Percy was frightened and looked back to see if she woke up but she wasn't on the bench anymore. He looked around wildly to see Annabeth pouncing on hinm saying, " Not so fast seaweed brain." 

Percy sighed. Mission incognito failed. He eventually took Annabeth along who was very suspicious of him now. He hastily observed the entrance to camp. Hermes should be here soon. Annabeth and he packed everything by now. Two months worth of Ambrosia, water, food, and paper. Paper because we were planning on visiing Hermes' shrine and sending a quick note or two to restock on food and such. Annabeth appeared over the hill with red tinged eyes. I immediately asked her what's wrong just because I'm that nice. Annabeth told me with a shaking voice that she took one last long look at the moon that was still visible in the early morning light and the sun that shined over the hill and glistened on the lake and the strawberry fields that we've grown to love. I told Annabeth firmly, " We'll be back, after all we still have to be back just to annoy Mr. D!" Annabeth laughed ligthly. ? "Yeah, Perce, fancy coming back here to see Chiron, Grover, Clarisse, and ... even Mrs. O' Leary and my parents. We'll have to come back for them."

i hated seeing Annabeth unstable like that. She was shaking. I wondered for her health. I knew that if I told her she can't come she'll just tag along anyways. She wasn't someone that would just desert me to my mission. She would stay for me, I'd have to be strong for her. We decided to go through the entrance in Hade's realm. As we sat drinking in the nature, Hermes sneaked up on us and surprised us. Hermes smirked, as he asked, "Ready now?"