Hermione Granger

In the ride to Hogwarts Amethyst is reading a book. Amethyst was getting bored so she looked up from the book and see Crabe and Goyle eating like a pig and Draco sleeping Amethyst was disgusted so she went to explore the train. Amethyst was walking through the Express when she felt something slimy on her head she took the slimy thing out of her head and she gasped " Merlin's beard!" She says almost shouting. " Trevor!" She heard a girl shouting she looked to the girl and saw a bushy haired girl. "Trevor I was looking for you... oh! Thank you for finding him". The girl noticed the slime in Amethyst's hair. "Oh let me fix that for you." With a flick of her wand Amethyst's hair is now back to normal. " Thank you. I'm Amethyst, Amethyst Malfoy" Amethyst said and offered a hand shake. " Oh my! Your Amethyst Malfoy I have read books about your family. I'm Hermione Granger." Hermione said accepting the hand shake. "Granger I haven't heard of that name before." " well I'm a muggle born" " oh.. well it's nice to meet you Granger" and with that Amethyst left. Amethyst went back to the compartment and wore her school robe. " Where have you been?" Draco asked " I was bored so I went out" " Ok". Amethyst didn't tell Draco about Hermione. "Draco can you get my book over there please " " get it yourself " Amethyst gave Draco her puppy eyes which never flailed her "you don't have to give me that face you know I couldn't say no to it" Draco then gave Amethyst her book. " I know" Amethyst said proudly then smirked. 

hope you like it  next part  will be out laterrrr