Chapter 2

~A/N~

I AM SOSSOSOSO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER AGHHHHHH >.<  I was super busy with school and dumb stuff ndjbfhkeav I know nobody reads this anyways but like... s t i l l. ok anyways enjoy the update about  2  m o n t h s  l a t e r.

I knew the word that I had been trying to find that whole day. At this realization, I nearly stopped breathing.

As I left the classroom, only one thing was on my mind.

Deku and his stupid, goody-two-shoes, adorable smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, that's it...

WAIT WHAT- NO. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. NOT ADORABLE EW HE'S JUST SO- cute?  AGH FUCK NO WHAT THE HELL?!?

Katsuki. Get your shit together. NO. N. O. Never. He's Deku. Seriously, DEKU. Of all people, really?

......

 Alright I think I'm delusional.

I spent the rest of lunch with the idiots that call themselves my "friends" (whatever the hell THAT means), but I wasn't listening to anything they said. I mean, not that that's not what I usually do, but this time I had a reason. I needed to figure things out right now. I mean, sure it would explain why I'm all red and shit around him but wouldn't I have noticed something like that? Maybe its a quirk... Yeah, I'll just go with someone else's quirk doing this to me.

"Uh... Bakugo? Bakugo....?"

I jolted up to see dunce face staring at me looking confused (per usual).

"Hah? The fuck is it?"

"Were... you just mumbling?"

I stopped. Mumbling? It took me a second, but I soon realized that I, in fact, had been mumbling.

"Yeah, what's it to you?"

"Nothing, that's just a bit... out of character. That's kinda Midoriya's thing, so I could never really see you-"

"JESUS FUCK WHY IS EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM?!" I stood up in my chair and slammed my fists on the table.

Did I just say that out loud- I came to realize that the cafeteria had gone silent and all eyes were on me and the clown show I sit with.

"A-alright, haha, I see I caught you at a bad time... get back to it I guess," dunce face replied, with a look of pure fear in his eyes. Probably 'cause he knows that I'm fully capable of destroying him.

The conversations in the background continued, just a bit quieter, almost as though everyone was trying to hear what I would say next. Without warning, I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I just...needed a second to myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Deku POV~

What just happened? I was just talking to Iida and next thing I know, Kacchan is yelling at Kaminari 3 tables down, and everyone went dead quiet.

"JESUS FUCK WHY IS EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM?!"

Huh? About who? It's probably none of my business, but... I wonder if he's ok. I mean, I kinda do have an issue with meddling in other people's personal matters, what with Todoroki and Kota, but I did end up befriending those people in the end, and I have been trying to get closer to Kacchan. Maybe I should do something.