Feeding Time (M)

Context: This is when SuHo and Seojun are both in the hospital right now, after the car accident.

"Say ahhh" said SuHo.
"Don't treat me like a child" Seojun replied.
SuHo looked at him saying "Just open your mouth already." Seojun quietly listen to SuHo's words and slowly took the food into his mouth.

"Hey Seojun, your meat looks delicious" said SuHo all the suddenly. That triggered something in Seojun, and he felt himself get hard. Seojun stared back in shock, and trying to think of a reply, he said,
"Your meat also looks delicious"

SuHo look are Seojun weirdly, then said "Seojun, what do you mean by that? My food only have vegetables and rice in it."

Seojun feeling really embarrassed said "Let me go to the bathroom"
"Do you need help pulling your pants down?"
"No, don't come in here"
"What has gotten into him?" SuHo said, whispering to himself.

In the bathroom, Seojun looked at himself in the mirror. His face a blushing with pink.
"Damn it SuHo, why do you got to say such weird things."

*knock* *knock*

SuHo was at the door knocking.
"Hey Seojun, what are you doing in there? Do you need help with peeing?" SuHo asked worried.

Seojun than looked down at this pant. There was a huge bulge where his dick was. Seojun tried to calm himself down.
"Maybe I just need to pee." said Seojun to himself.
Then, he realized that he couldn't pee with out SuHo pulling down his pants.

"SuHo" shouted Seojun
"What is it, do you need help with anything?" Asked SuHo, still on the other side of the door.

"Umm, yes, but don-, I mean"
"Just open the door" said SuHo.
Seojun slowly opened the door, but he made sure that his back is facing at SuHo at all time.
SuHo started to snicker.
"What are you laughing at?" Shout Seojun.
"You know I can still see your pant's bulge in the mirror right?" Replied SuHo.
Seojun quickly looked at the looked back at the mirror, and embarrassed tried to push the man in the wheelchair out of the bathroom.
"Wait wait wa-" said SuHo

Before SuHo can finish talking, he was quickly removed from the restroom.

Seojun tried to find a way to "release" himself. But with both arms in a cast, he had a struggle with pulling down his pants. Seojun decided to finally ask SuHo to help pull down his pants.

"Um- SuHo?"
"Yes?" Said SuHo
"May you help me with something?" Replied Seojun
"What is it that you need?"
"I need you to pull my pants down." Said Seojun

SuHo went in to the bathroom, and saw Seojun standing there, with a bulge in his pants.

"So when I pull down your pants, what are you going to do? You got two broken arms." Said SuHo, after seeing Seojun standing there desperately needing to release himself.

Seojun never thought that far, what will he do after SuHo takes his pants off.

"Let me help you than." Said SuHo

Seojun looked at SuHo, flustered at what he said.

"Y-  you-  you will what!" Seojun shouted, blood rush to his face making his cheeks more red.

SuHo smirked at Seojun, then slowly rolled over to Seojun.
SuHo slowly zipped down Seojun's pant.
Seojun's erection was finally released from his pant. SuHo looked at the long and hard erected dick, then licked his lips.
"Wow, it's so big" said SuHo with excitement.

Hearing that, Seojun felt his penis getting harder by the second. "Shit, I'm about to cum just from him talking" thought Seojun.

SuHo slowly placed his tongue on the head of the penis, then licked the slit of the head.

"Aah-" moaned Seojun.

"You like that?" Asked SuHo as he rubbed the base of the cock.

"Ye- yes... uugh" said Seojun as his breathing hitched.

"agh agh- wait I'm going to cum. "SuH-"  screamed Seojun, as Seojun came in SuHo's mouth. SuHo sallows all the cum.

"Yum, salty" said SuHo as he try's to stroke the cock more for cum.

"Agh-, stop it SuHo, that's sensitive" moaned Seojun.

"Did that feel good Seojun?" Asked SuHo

"Ye- ahh yea" said Seojun, still coming down from his high. Then, SuHo started to rub Seojun's cock again, making his dick hard again.

SuHo smiled at Seojun and said "Second round?"

Seojun just smiled and replied,

"Yeah"