Never Ever After

Izzy knew they could never really be together so they kept hooking up in secret.  Everytime Isabel would turn the corner or get out of class she would end up making out with Draco. 
As she came out of Defence Against the Dark Arts class ready for the weekend, she felt a hand grab her arm.  She hit at the arm as she was pulled into the supply closet. "Get off me you weird cree-" she stopped screaming when she felt lips press against hers, she pulled away quickly remembering what happened with Goyle.  "What the hell" She reached up to pull the string light, but the mysterious person grabbed her arm, "Don't, if you turn the light on they will know there is someone in here" Draco's voice.  "God-damn it Draco, if you wanted to have sex you could have just told me." He looked into her eyes, "well then" he whispered before grabbing her ass, "I want to have sex." She kissed him and they went back to his dorm for the night. 

Two weeks later-

"God Draco, I can't always be just a hookup and a rebound for you!" Izzy was tired of Draco only wanting her when he was rejected by other girls.  "This has to stop, whatever we had is over" As he watched Izzy leave, Draco stood breathless.  Two months past without them speaking, untill one night after Corrine had ended things with Blaise. "God I'm horny and I just left him" Corry was whining on and on about Blaise.  Izzy hopped out of the shower, "Oh my god, stop it" she slipped on some green satin shorts without underwear, and a matching slip shirt letting her giant boobs go free.  She sat down next to Corry on the sofa, Corry looked at her before grabbing her chin and kissing her tightly. Izzy pulled away, "are you sure about this?" Corry looked in her eyes "Of course" Izzy was the one to connect their tongues this time, she felt Corrine's hands slip under her shirt and rub her tits. She felt her nipples get hard, "My turn" she pushed Corry onto the bed and took her shirt off to expose her boobs, she sat on her stomach and leaned down.  "Be a good girl," she had always wanted to have sex with a girl, she just never thought it would be Corrine.  She humped Corry as she was busy sucking Izzy's tits.  Izzy moaned, "Yes,.     Ahhhh.  Fuck," she moaned louder as Corrine started licking, she felt her pussy get super wet.  The door opened quickly and Draco started telling, "what the fuck, Izzy! What the hell are you doing." Izzy slipped her shirt on quickly, and walked into the bathroom.  Corinne walked out of the room and into the common room.  To be continued...