Daddy

⚠️High Alert Smut Warning⚠️

Draco yanked Isabel's skirt down and pinned her to the bed.  "My you can do a lot more for me than just sucking my dick, can't you little girl?" Isabel was surprised by his strength, "Yes, Draco". He laughed, "say my real name" Isabel winked at him, "Daddy, fuck me".  Draco finished getting naked, "you're wish is my command.".  Draco grabbed his hard cock and pulled Isabel's legs back.  He positioned himself into her and entered, she let out a moan.  He smiled and started going.  In.  Out.  In.  Out. Faster. Slower. Moving around.  He was making her go weak. She didn't want to be weak, so she dug her nails into his back.  When she finished clawing him she pulled her hands back to the bed, she could see the blood on her fingernails.  Draco looked at her, "you know, you're going to be punished for that."  He pulled out and picked her up by her waist, throwing her over his shoulder.  Malfoy looked at Izzy's body after putting her in the shower and turning the water on steaming hot.  After Draco got in with her, he slipped his dick in her again.  Her boobs were being pushed against the shower wall, and some ✨unholy clapping noises✨ were coming from the bathroom.  Isabel felt a sharp pain in her ass cheek she felt something dribble down her leg.  When she looked down the only thing she saw was blood mixed with the shower water.  Draco started licking Izzy's bleeding ass.  They heard talking in the comman room, Draco rushed out if the bathroom and got dressed.  As did Isabel.  They cleaned out the shower and cleaned up the 💦mess💦 on the floor.  When Corrine arrived in the dorm, Draco and Isabel were studying.  Draco sitting on the floor was helping Izzy with potions, whole Izzy on the bed was helping him with defense against the dark arts.  "Hey guys" she said loudly.  "Whatcha doing?" Izzy looked at Draco, "Nothing but studying." Corrine went back to the comman room, leaving Izzy and Draco alone again.