Frenemies Since Birth

"Isabel Coding, please report back to the Slytherin comman room, immediately!"  Isabel knew where the voice was coming from.  She looked up to see her bestest of friends, Corrine (another Slytherin, your BFF) standing above her. 

"Hasn't anyone ever told you it's rude to yell?" She hollared.  Her throat tickled as she laughed, she felt a deep pain in her leg.  Before she knew it, she was in the arms of her closest guy friend, Draco Malfoy.

"You are clumsy today," he stared into her grey-blue eyes, she looked into her reflection in his eyes. 

"I hate you so much!" She said jokingly, "You never leave me alone."

"Wrong" he said shaking his head.  He twisted her around into a head lock. "What about now?" A chill went down her spine as he whispered in her ear.

"Are you just sad that I never picked you over Corrine?" She quietly mocked him.  She kicked him in his shin, he fell to the floor as he groaned. "Sucks to suck, doesn't it?"

He scurried up, "frenemies since birth, right?" They laughed. 

"Right!" Isabel slapped his hand, "See you later."

Draco smiled, "Bye-bye"

A.N.
      This was a very short beginning, but I wanted a bit of a backstory before we got into the good things. If you guys like this please comment on it, or message me some very juicy ideas for future episodes in all of my stories please read my other ones too. Thank you and have a good day / night / afternoon / whatever time it is where you live.