nineteen

"YEOSANG!"

"WOOYOUNG!"

I ran and jumped into Wooyoung's arms, "I missed you" he whispered and hugged Wooyoung tightly.

"I missed you too baby boy"

I tried my best to give him puppy eyes. (sorry gays I got an android 😔), "dont you dare leave me alone like that" I frowned.

"Didn't you have fun with Seongmama?"

"No he was busy in his room with Hongjoong hyung like 99% of the time."

Wooyoung squinted his eyes, "they left you alone?"

"I had Mark, Haechan, and Sungchan, with the occasional Shotaro, Minsunghyun couple, and Yuta... Yuta only came over bc he found out that Sungchan and Shotaro have a thing going on, called friendship. So no I wasn't alone. I did miss you though" I pouted, planting a kiss on Wooyoung's lips.

Wooyoung smiled, leaning down to kiss me again.

"Can you not do this in the hallway?"

We turned to look at the source of voice. It was Suho.

"I forgot you lived here" I said with wide eyes.

Wooyoung squinted at Suho, "who are you?"

"I'm Suho.. We have all four periods together.. I'm also the vice president of the student council? Does it not ring a bell?" Suho huffed.

Turning to look at me, Wooyoung had a confused face.

"He's Yeji's boyfriend"

"Boyfriend? Yeji? I thought she hated people"

"She does, apparently she tolerates me enough to say yes to dating me" Suho said with a sigh, "I'll take what I can get"

"Do you guys even...? Y'know kiss, hug, fuck?" Wooyoung asked.

I smacked his shoulders, "you don't openingly ask someone something that personal! Just because you're open about it doesn't me he is"

Suho looked confused but then gave a face of realization, "Oh you mean like the many times I've had to give detention to him and San for fucking in the janitors closet?"

"They what-?" I looked at Wooyoung in surprise.

[✒]

"When is San coming back?" I pouted holding onto Wooyoung's waist.

"Soon.." Wooyoung looked at his watch, "in about 3 hours."

I sighed.

"You know what we can do in those 3 hours?" Wooyoung gave me a look of lust, I couldn't really process what was happening until he had trapped me in between his arms against my room wall.

"Oh I see" I smirked and leaned over to him for a deep (lustful) kiss.

Wooyoung of course replied to the kiss, moving his right arm down my body while his other hand landed softly on my cheek.

"You're so hot baby boy" he pulled away for a second and immediately moved his lips to my neck, sucking softly on my collar bone.

I let out a moan, pushing Wooyoung off of me and pulling him towards my bed, "if we're going to do it anywhere, it's going to be, my bed or the shower"

He smirked and pulled me to my bathroom, "shower." He lifted his own shirt before pulling it off.

I did the same.