the new change: chapter 2

*the plane has finally landed in New York*

"Sweetie, we have finally landed in New York wake up." my father said to me in a quite tone.

I wipe the drool off my face, I wondered how long I have been sleeping and how long the plane ride was because I felt like I was sleeping for a few minuets. I hope I wasn't snoring because then I would of felt bad for everyone around me.

"How long was the flight, it didn't feel long at all but that's also because I was sleeping." I asked in a confused tone.

"The plane ride was about 8-10 hours it was pretty long but me and your mother were asleep for a few hours too." 

8-10 hours that's long but now we have to think about how long the car ride is to the new house. I actually am not as nervous now and I'm quite excited to get there but people might give us confused looks because of my accent but to me it's cool and to some other people. "I have to go to the bathroom I'll be right back do you guys want anything I might get a snack on my way back."

"No me and your father are okay, we will be at the luggage pick up just meet us there when your done and try to be kinda fast we wanna try and get to the house as soon as possible."

As I walk to the bathroom I see a coffee shop. I wanna get some but I have had so much today but I mean I wanna see if it's any better or worse then London's so I might as well just get my order while I'm here. As I walk into the bathroom I look at myself I look a mess my long soft red hair is like when I wake up, I have bad bed head I try to fix my hair and try to hurry up and use the restroom so I have time to get a coffee and muffin. I hurry up use the restroom and get coffee so I can meet my parents. "I'm back are we ready to go?" I said to my parents.

"Yes, make sure you have everything and we will go outside to look for the uber." my father said to me and my mother because we tend to forget things a lot.

"Yes, we both have everything let's go outside, I'm excited to see the new house and go around the town I think you will make friends so don't worry to much it will be okay I promise you won't make them as soon as we get there but you might just don't be too nervous and be yourself that's the only thing that matters." my mom said trying to cheer me up as we were walking to the uber outside.

"Wow it's kinda cold here and rainy, it reminds me of when we left London its really nice weather here I hope it's like this a lot." I said an excited tone.

"It is actually supposed to be like this a lot, New York is known for having good weather, well in my opinion it's normally kinda warm about 60 degress and rains quite often so you will like it." my father said. "Yea so make sure you always wear or bring your coat with you ever were you go." my mother said.

"Oh good I can't wait to have weather like that again it will remind of London and I'll be happy and I can finally walk around town since you guys said the town is kinda small." I said excited.

"Oh look, I think that's our uber let's go check, grab your stuff and go." my mother said.

*They walk into the uber*

"Hello guys, what is the location for you guys today?" the uber driver said.

My mom gives him the address. I look at the gps and it says it's an hour drive. I just wanna rest this day has been so long, I hope my parents let me sleep for awhile when we get to the house. They probably will but I know we still have to unpack check out my new school and the town.

"Mom and dad I'm gonna try and sleep the car ride I'm really tired I just want this day to be over." I said.

"Yea sweetie I'll wake you up when we are close to the house." my mom said.

My mother sounded kinda tired or like she was upset but she was probably stressed and tired so I didn't say anything because I didn't want to be a bother right now so I just ignored it. I had a feeling that we were close but the gps said an hour but I mean an hour isn't long. I put my headphones in and started listing to Mac Miller, and I felt myself falling asleep so I started to close my eyes and tried to sleep to at least get some rest. 

* Sorry this chapter is shorter then chapter one I'll try and make them longer. Chapter 3 will be out soon so stay tuned! Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more and please leave your opinions I'm open for feedback and I would love to her your ideas and what you think of the story!*