Having a talk

It's been week one of my group tour. I already miss being at home and being with Moonbyul. She said when she has time she will call, but it is already Friday and nothing. I want to call her, but I don't want to interfere with anything that she is doing. Which may be why she's not calling me since I'm on tour.

I can't stop thinking about what we did in the dressing room. It was a surprise, but a pleasant one. That was my first kiss like that, and boy did it feel good. I thought that it would be gross because, as you know, tongues touch tongue, but then you hear people say it feels amazing. I wanted it to go on longer or at least get more rewards in the near future.

I suddenly got a text from Moonbyul.

Byuli❤️: Call me when you can.

Grimm: Okay, I will after rehearsal today.

Byuli❤️: Ok! Make sure you're all ready for bed before you call.

Grimm: Why?

Byuli❤️: Just do it. No questions.

Grimm: Okay, bossy pants!

After my extremely long day of rehearsal, I split with my group members to put rooms. I'm rooming with Kay! Kay told me she's going to go out drinking with some of the backup dancers and said don't wait up on her; she might get back late. I waved her off, took a hot, steamy shower, and changed into my pajamas. I prepared my heart for our call. I don't know how to talk to her without being awkward. I pulled myself together and dialed her number. The nervousness I had while it rang was unbearable. Then a familiar voice appeared on the other end.

"Hello, Grimm." She had a devious tone in her voice.

"Hello!"

"Are you ready for bed?"

"Yes, I even took a shower." Why did I have to mention that?

"I would have loved to see that!"

"Don't be silly." I'm now flustered. "Um, why did I have to be ready for bed?"

"I wanted to try something, but you need to comply for it to work."

"What are we doing?"

"Phone sex!" My eyes went wide.

"W-what!?"

"Yeah, phone sex; would you be willing to do it with me? There'll be a reward for you when you get back from the tour." I know she's kind of manipulating me with the reward if I do it, but it's not like we are really having sex.

"I don't know, how would we even have phone sex?"

"All you have to do is do everything I say."