Diner

*Intak
"Two milkshakes. One strawberry and one chocolate." Jiung orders for me.

The waitress writing it down as he says the next order.

"So that's two milkshakes, one strawberry and the other chocolate. Two cheeseburgers with fries on the side." She repeats the order back to us.

Jiung nods in confirmation and she tells us the food will be out in a bit.

"I've never been here before. I should bring Jongseob and Shota next time." I say and look around the 90's theme diner.

Everything was authentic and nice. Even the soft music that was playing was from the early or late 90's.

"They're the ones that came with you last time, right?" Jiung asks recalling to the two boys.

I nod with a small smile. They've been my best friends since middle school.

"Yeah. We're best friends." I say.

"Shota, he's not from around here, huh?" Jiung asks.

"Nope. He's from Japan. So speaking Korean is a bit of struggle for him. But he's getting there." I answer.

Jiung hums in response.

"I hope to officially meet them." He says softly.

"Of course! Do you have any friends?" I ask. But the question seemed to come off wrongly.

Luckily Jiung laughed at it. Taking it as a light joke.

"Yes, I do. They're my coworkers and high school friends. Theo and Keeho hyung." He answers.

When he said hyung, I just recalled that I don't even use the formality.

"I'm sorry." I say out of the blue.

"For?"

"Not calling you Jiung hyung. You're older then me and I don't even use the formality."

He shakes his head with a slight smile.

"It's okay. Really. But if you feel the need to use it, then I won't stop you."

Before I could respond, the waitress comes by with our order.

Placing the food down on the table and handing us the correct milkshakes.

Jiungs was strawberry and mine chocolate.

I sips the drink and hum in delight.

"This is delicious!" I exclaim and sip more of it.

I should definitely bring Jongseob and Shota here.

Jiung laughs at my reaction and says those words that never left my mind the first time he said it;

"Cute."

I blush a bit and look down out of shyness.

Then quickly moving past it as I eat a fry. The potato was nicely fried and seasoned.

"Everything taste amazing." I say and grab my burger.

"That's why I like coming here every once in a while." Jiung admits and starts to eat his burger.

"Take me here for more of our dates." I blurt out in confidence.

Jiung blushes a bit. "More of our dates?"

I choke a bit on my food as I realized what I said.

"I m-mean if you want t-to have m-more dates!" I quickly say.

His cheeks still held a pink tint and he softly smiles at me.

"I do."