Prologue

|Words that are Slanted are thoughts, and Bold words are yelling. The Underline words are important. Keep that in mind!|

In this world, We never will have true equality, everything is biased in a way. I've always hated it, I mean the world. I've always wanted true justice, yet I've always known, It'll never happen. It's just impossible. Everything in this world is biased, it's so unfair! I wanna fix the world, do something, be someone! But, how can I be, what I want to be, if I'd never have a chance to.

I shouldn't be thinking about this anyway, after all, I'm going dress shopping with my sister tomorrow. This shouldn't be on my mind anyway.

I pulled my arms together and raised them above my head and pushed up. I heard my arms pop a bit. I got out the warmth of my bed. I yawned, just like a big cat, that reminds me, I should go feed my cat in a bit. I walked into my closet and well, do what you do in closets. I then walked into the bathroom and took a shower. I then went out to do my daily task.

Oh gosh, I've forgot to introduce myself, I'm Anastasia M., Anastasia M. Williams, at your service! I'm in my early twenties, to be specific, 23. I have a sister, Her name is Willow Miller, soon to be Willow Browns. We don't seem like sisters, we look different, Of course sisters look different, we're goddamn sisters! But I mean, She's my adopted sister. She's older than me by three years. My parents adopted her when I was born. They didn't want me to be lonely, and I don't blame them for thinking that way.

They just wanted the best for me, and I understand that. Though, I'm getting off topic, anyway, My sister is now 26, as you expect if you could do simple math. If you had been listening to what I was saying, she's getting married. I'm glad for her! She's already had a son with the man she's gonna marry.

Well, turns out I'm not a big fan of Him. He's okay, he has a good job, and a good car and house but, He's a little "eh", not bad, nor that good. He's fine I suppose. Then again, I can't say he's boring, It's not my place to say that. I'm just gonna keep that to myself. At least she's happy. My nephew is good. He's nice, I love him as much as my cat, and I love my cat, a lot. Well, My sister had my nephew, a 'bit early' at least, a bit too early for our parents to be okay with.

She had my nephew at, 19...

But, look at the good side, He stayed with her through it, so seems like a good sign to me. I gotta say though, She was pretty mean during the pregnancy, but who can blame her, having a baby grown inside you, must suck.

Well, My nephew is a bright young lad, he's interested in history, sadly his mother keeps it to only the american revolution, just a bit though, and some youtube videos she approves.

I do hope that Coraline comes to the wedding though, after all, I did ask her to come with me, and Oliver. I even told her she could bring Noah. I made sure it was okay with my sister, luckily she said okay. 

I do hope she answers my messages. 

Forgot this ever happened. This is just the beginning, The beginning of something great!

|Thank you for reading this! This is just the prologue, though. If anything is unclear, It'll be on the next updated, which will be just giving a run down of the important characters.|