His past.

*Eren's POV*

The memories began to flow back into my memory. They way Mikasa used to be mine. The way she scratched my back and screamed my name. I miss the feeling of being in full control of someone who submitted to me so easily. I thought no one would make me feel the way she did until I met y/n.  But with y/n, things feel...different.

*Back to y/n's POV*

You confusingly blurt out, "Oh. So you guys know each other?". "We have a certain past together." Mikasa says with a smirk. You think to yourself, "What if they once had what we have? What if he goes back to her?" Your thoughts are then interrupted by the sound of them talking.

Mikasa: "So Eren, who's this?" you hear her ask.

Eren: "Mikasa, this is my girlfriend, y/n. Y/n, this is Mikasa."

Mikasa: "Eren, I thought you said you didn't date? You knew I became attached and that was the reason you had cut me off!" She had begun to slightly yell.

Hearing this made you get up and walk away from that mess. Tears began streaming down your face as you reached for your phone from your purse to call an Uber. But before you could, you felt his cold, strong hand grab ahold of your wrist. "What are you doing, y/n?" he says, as he wipes away some of your tears. "Leaving. I need a break to think about this. At least a day or two." You free your wrist from his grasp and walk away from the table. "A break? Listen. Just go to my place and we can talk about this. I'm going to get her to calm down." he says, trying to ease the situation. You ignore him and continue to walk away. From a distance you hear Mikasa say, "I don't know what you see in her."

Your Uber finally arrives and you get in, making the drive all the way back to Eren's place. You get out and accidentally slam the door out of frustration. When you enter the cool vacant mansion, you throw yourself onto the couch, waiting for him to come back. The clock ticked and ticked and there was no sign of him until you eventually hear the front door open.

Eren: "Y/n?" you hear his deep, soothing voice call out to you.

Y/N: "You let me embarrass myself." You call out from the living room.

Eren: "I'm sorry love, she just came out of nowhere and I didnt know what to do. I'm sorry, I won't let her do that again. What can I do to make it up to you?"

Y/N: "Please just stop talking."

You pull Eren in so he's laying on top of you. The warmth of his body immediately calms you down. Now all you can think about is him making you feel good. "Are you sure you're okay?" He says in a soft tone. "Yes Eren, I'm sure. Just kiss me." He kisses you on the forehead and then softly places his lips against yours. Things begin to escalate quickly, he moves down to your collarbone and chest. Tracing his tongue against your neck and occasionally leaving marks. Your back arches and slightly lifts off of the couch as he bites down on your skin. He slides his hand to your lower back, and you sigh at the feeling of his cold hand, giving you chills. He holds your hips and then begins to lift up the remainder of the dress you have on. His lips wander down to your stomach, leading to your v line. He reaches the thin silk waistband of your underwear, placing it between his teeth and pulling them off of your legs. Once he gets them off, you sit up. "What's wrong? Did I do something?" he wondered.

Y/N: "How about we try something different tonight. I want to be in control this time. Just this once please."

Eren: "What makes you want this so suddenly?"

Y/N: "No questions, just this once."

Eren: "Okay love. Just this once"

Y/n then pushes his chest so he's laying back on the couch. You climb on top of him with your legs on either side. "Girlfriend? Was that what you called me earlier?" You hear a slight moan slip from his lips. You begin to kiss down his neck and unbutton his shirt slowly. Each button, you place another kiss. Reaching the end of his shirt, you undo the last button and slide his shirt off. You run both your hands down his chest and grab his belt. "Let's go upstairs and you can show me around your little closet, hm?" You say, placing a quick kiss on his lips and grabbing his hand.