-Friends-

*Fukuroi's POV* I put my hand on her shoulder. "Mitsuki, calm down!" I Tried looking at the cut on her neck, but it was too dark. I couldn't see a damn thing. "We have to find a way outside or at least some light." I stood up, and helped up Mitsuki. "Well we're never gonna find anything if we can't even leave this room! You're holding us back from finding our friends!" And just like that, she ran away, out of my sight. "Mitsuki, wai-" it was no use. She was already long gone.
----------------------
*Mitsuki's POV* "damn it..." i continued running down the hall, trying to find any trace if my friends. It had been just Fukuroi and I until now, when I finally left the room to look for my friends. "Emi! Ohkawa! Katayamaaa!.. It's no use.. " I sighed, and rested against a wall. And then, out of nowhere, the wall collapsed and I fell into the classroom behind it. "Aaah!!" I shrieked, and quickly got up. However, Before I could exit the room the spirit of a small child appeared in front of me. "Giihhh.. it.. baaahhhh..." it was a boy, he looked like he was around seven, maybe eight. He had multiple stab wounds in his gut, and he obviously wanted something. From me. I backed up all the way to the corner of the classroom until he had me cornered. I was sure this was where I was going to die. That was, until... "Mitsuki!!" It was Fukuroi. No doubt. Had he come to save me...?