11 - Edited

📚 Edited: 05/January/2023

______________

POV George
1 am

"Shut up Dream! I'm not flushed! I'm just over heating.. because its so hot in here .." I whispered while getting more and more nervous around him.. "oh of course, because I'm so hot "He smirked , if I weren't already, I'm definitely red in the face now. Dream switched the topic and asked if I had Netflix on the TV that was in front of my bed and I nodded "Do you want to watch something?" I asked and he immediately nodded, "How about some horror film?" He questioned, I actually hated horror movies but I didn't want to sound like a scared bunny or something so I started to scroll down on netflix for horror movie's "This one sounds good" Dream smiled as he pointed towards the movie , I turned it on and tried not to look like some frightened child.

3am

We were just in the middle of the movie when a jumpscare came and I screamed like a girl - "It's not real , don't be scared ,"Dream laughed as he rubbed my back with his hand, "still scared me" I mumbled while I hid in his chest,I slowly closed my eyes and enjoyed the closeness  ," are you tired?" Dream asked and I made a small 'mhm' sound as a response. I sat up and turned the TV down very quietly , suddenly I noticed how Dream touches me on my hips and draws me closer to him. I didn't fight back and I'm literally cursing myself for not fighting back.  I cuddled up against him and noticed how he gave me a kiss on the forehead. And of course my cheeks heated up even more , as if they haven't been flushed enough for this evening.

~ time skip after 3 days  ~

We had a lot of fun the rest of the week but  today he's back home by now. We planed to stream today too, but I can already feel how nervous I am. In the last days my behaviour even changed, I felt so nervous and flushed around him and he has probably notice it as well.

POV Dream
~ time skip to the stream ~

Me and George were in the Vc on discord while we talked a little before the stream started. George looked so nervous again? "George, are you okay? lately you've been behaving really weird" I mentioned, "No everything's fine!" George immediately said, actually I didn't believe him but I didn't want to push him so I started the stream and greeted my viewers and created a new survival world to play with George in there. I got several donations with the question if George and I were dating ,"of course we are" I joked  with sargasm and laughed a little, George seemed to be flushed again but I didn't waste any more thinking time on it. I read the chat sometimes and it said that I should flirt with George while I discovered a funny flirt saying in the chat, I started to smirk a little bit, "Say George, will you be minecraft but without craft ?" I teased and couldn't even take myself serious ! "Stop" He muttered, you could hear his smile, it's a shame that I can't see him anymore or cuddle with him.

_______________