Ray x Reader- Violin

- High school AU-
-Short-

I am currently writing my 2k read special!

So updates may be a bit slow but,
T

hank you so much for reading this book and supporting me!
It means so much and I hope most of you enjoy reading this book!

Also if you have a request you want me to write please leave it in the comments and I'll probably be able to write it!

Again thank you everyone! Remember to take care of yourself and I hope you enjoy!

Ray's POV

It was a normal day at school, the lessons, tests, Miss Isabella, Miss Krone. Emma, Norman and the girl I loved but never could bring myself to tell her, Y/n..

She was always a beauty and popular but I couldn't blame them, she was truly amazing and always was at the top of the class. She was everyones favourite person or student.

Y/n always had a passion for playing the violin, I had known Y/n almost practically my whole life and here we are, just friends, nothing more.

So everytime when it was break or lunch, I'd go with her to hang out in the music room that no one ever uses and just listen to her play the violin, seeing her fingers glide on the fingerboard and to have her other hand with the bow and playing the music.

It was like whenever she played she became the music herself.

She always plays the violin while I read, it was more calming with her playing.

I always noticed small details about her whenever she played,

How her e/c eyes always sparkled whenever she gets a music note right, whenever the sun shone in the room, it would seem like her s/c would glow in the sunlight. She was just mesmerising.

"Hey Ray?" I heard someone call out from behind me while I was walking the hall.

"Hm? What's up Y/n?" I ask her while she holds onto her violin case

"Do you wanna come with me to the music room and possibly just listen to me play the violin?" She asks me while I just smile at her and pat her head

"Idiot. Of course I will. Let me just get to my locker and grab my book." I say while she just nods and we walk together to my locker. It was strange, everytime I'd look at her or I just hear her voice my heart always skips a beat.

Its unbelievable how this girl could make me feel.

As I open my locker and grab the book that I needed, Y/n and I made our way to the music room now. I saw the small smile that was plastered on her face .

I knew she enjoyed my company and I enjoyed hers. We arrive at the music room, as I sit in my usual spot  by the window as I see her get her violin out and her bow.

She starts playing, of I remembered correctly what shes playing right now is Bartok- Violin Concerto No. 2. She had told me about the piece before, I remember her learning it at first. Now she's gotten good at it, but here and there she would get a few notes wrong and be bothered by it.

I hope that I get to continue to be by her side listening to violin.

Maybe something more..?

Only time will tell.

- Bartok Violin Concerto No.2 -
- For anyone who is wondering how it sounds like have a look at the video -