Ray x Reader- Dandelions

(Short)

Ray's POV

Y/n ran in the field of  dandelions, feeling the fresh air hit her face. She felt free but she was still trapped inside the orphanage walls.

She stopped and took a deep breathe in taking in the air that filled her lungs with delight.

She sighed a breathe of relief, she hadn't seen a patch nor a field of dandelions in a long time but her mother made an exception to plant some to make the children happy.

I watched her happiness from afar, he didn't want to ruin it but wanted to admire her beauty instead. She looked happy for once, absouletly gorgeous.

I smiled as I decided to grab my camera, aiming it right at the joyful girl and at the right moment, I took a picture of her.

CLICK

As it made the noise of the picture taken and the noise of printing the picture on the Polaroid like object, he continued to watch her waiting for the picture.

Once the picture was printed, it was black so I had to shake it for the picture to properly show up.

As the picture started to brighten up and appear, his eyes widened. The beauty that was captivated in one picture amazed me. How the usual white uniform matched her, how her physical features compliment her. Absouletly beautiful.

How the small dandelions gently reached her feet and caressed them. The other younger kids ran towards the girl and joined her in the wonders of dandelion. Spreading smiles and joy's across the children's faces.

I smiled, as I enjoyed the way her happiness reached me.

.

.

.

.

.
.

"That's how I met your mother"