Wait For You

"We should break up." said Eilish (Aylish) looking like she didn't even regret saying it, like it was the simplest thing that normal couples say.

They've been together for over a year, he loved her, and he still did, how? How can she let him go that fast? Just in a simple snap of a finger?

"But Why Eilie (Aylie)?" he asked, his heart began pounding a thousand mile per hour, his entire body felt like it was about to burn into anger and sorrow, but why?

"I don't feel your love anymore Naten, I just don't anymore." She said simply and with that, it led him into pain, haven't he loved her enough? Didn't he make her special every time she's around him? Haven't she felt the love and need at all? His love?

They just stared at each other for the past couple of seconds, Naten couldn't handle where this was going, not a single thing he could handle right now. All he could do was stand there and look unto the eyes of the person he loved in a very long time, remembering the moments they spend together, the memories....

"I've loved you in such a long time Eilish, in a very damn long time, each day i've loved you, each and every single minute i've spent with you drives me crazy making me fall for you even more!" he said angriliy feeling the pain-shot in his heart, haven't he loved her enough? Haven't he?

No regret was written in Eilish's eyes, not a single tear fell, not a teary eyes came into view, Naten couldn't believe the person who was standing right in front of him. He started shaking, trying to control the tears that wanted to let out, but he couldn't show her that he was weak, no, he wanted to show her that he could go on without her, that he could find another, maybe she wasn't mean for him, maybe it was all just a challenge that God wanted him to go through.

"But I haven't felt the same way you felt in me Nate." said Eilish, deep in her heart she wanted to tear out as well, but she just have to leave him for good, she could stay strong and just continue to put the mask on, she loved him, but not enough. "Good-Bye Naten."

Naten didn't move a muscle, not a single step at all as she started to walk away from him.

Maybe this is it, where people break and fall then just continue with their lives....

Yeah, this is it......