Iphone

It was an early Saturday morning in London, where everyone is prepared to have a fun time with friends and family, It's finally Autumn in the month of September, children having a great time chasing and playing with their dog, couples around with different ages, young or old, there's love in the air.

A sudden alert was brought in Liatris's room, her alarm clock ringed, mornings wasn't really her thing, but does she have any other choice? She had to wake up early as possible and prepare her flight to America later this evening. 

Liatris was a very simple girl, she's smart and funny, but when she's surrounded by people, she's too shy, she hates being in the 'center of attention'. She sings very well, not like other girls would do, she'd keep her voice to herself, not bothering posting it on Youtube or having a little concert. In fact, she didn't like having the thought of 'fame'.

"Ring" the sound of her phone came up, not looking at the caller ID she pressed on accept.

"He...llo?" She said with a yawn escaped her little mouth.

"You better be awake Tris, you have a flight later at 5, you better head your butt ready." Her friend Courtney held the other line, Courtney and her had been good friends in a very long time, since her dad was British, she had the accent as the other hand her mother was a Filipino, her parents as well as Courtney's parents worked at the same company. Surprising isn't it?

"I know Courtney, I've been very tired lately, I don't think I could touch my bloody butt." Liatris said rubbing the side of her bugs, she couldn't get up, thinking what she could do to wake herself up.

"Well, I'll be there in your house later at 3 alright? Get your butt ready, it's already 10." Courtney said as Liatris held wide eyes and fell from the bed.

That work.

"WHAT? 10?" Liatris said as she rushed to the bathroom.

Looking into the mirror, Liatris had hazel brown hair, with little of blond on the tip, she had wonderful green eyes, she was the girl version of her father, with a bits of her mother, she had the same face shape and little pinkish lips.

"Yeah, It's 10 already." Courtney said simply, Liatris could feel her little grin.

"Courtney, I'll call you back later okay? I have to go prepare." She said with another yawn that escaped her mouth, she hanged up and brushed  her teeth and did what a girl had to do.

----

Naten was sitting on the window side, looking into his phone with Eilish's picture on it. He loved her so much, he couldn't think he would love another girl on how he loved Eilish, after that day, when he got back home, he was called by his mother.

He needed to go to London to visit his cousin and head to America for college his mother announced, he didn't know whether it was by karma or by good timing. He didn't care about any of it anymore.

As he was informed, he landed in London and headed to his cousin, his cousin's family held a little mart right across the bread store (tous les jours), on top of the mart held the family's small comfort zone.

"Nate, what's up with you?" Naten's friend James asked him with a hint of concern held in him.

"What? Oh, it's nothing James." He said now standing to head over the balcony.

"Rough flight? Or you had jet-lag?" James asked him, James was a good cousin, in fact he was the closest to Naten, even though Naten's family lived in Australia, their accent still could be understood, but sometimes they couldn't get what they would say.

After all, Naten was a full blood Australian and James was Half Australian and Half British.

"Either mate, it's just... Eilish..." Naten said now looking at James, James understood how he felt but he tried making him cheer up.