Friends?

-RRIIINNNNGGG-

The sound of the alarm clock started to echo around my room, well, that'll be dorm to you.

I just NEED more sleep, when will that happen exactly?

It's finally Monday, first day of college or University you could say, and I'm already getting nervous just moving myself out of the bed.

"Woah, cool down there, you don't want to be all messed up do you?" a feminine voice was heard, looking at where it was, my room mate, Violet Kingston, I've met her late last night, figured she couldn't find where the room was.

"I'll try." I said and gave her a small smile, I walked up to the bathroom and started to ready myself, I gave myself a good twenty minutes of shower, It wasn't that bad, in fact it woke me up the whole way.

After I was done, I walked to my closet and chose my outfit.

A plaid shirt and skinny jeans, hmm, not bad?

After a change of clothes what's when my stomach gave me the sign of hunger, stupid stomach!

I might as well stop by for breakfast since I don't have time to cook either, "Bye Violet! I'll go grab breakfast outside!" I said as I took my bad and wore my converse shoes.

"Alright! Grab some turkey before you get back here later, we'll have a fiesta!" Violet said as I opened the door ready to leave.

"Alright!"

I rushed to find at least a diner, or a mart to get this stomach full.

I looked at my watch and check what time it would be, it was already 8:58am and I have to get there at 9:00am, oh bubbles.

I slowed my pace and looked around, it was a beautiful view, everything is so care free.

I finally spotted a small mart, I rushed in and grabbed a sandwich which was already set, I bought coffee as well to keep me awake just in case, I went to the counter and brought my things or food in.

After I was done paying, I started munching on the sand which and rushed to out on the street and got in a cab.

"Standford University please, I'm in a hurry because I'm running late." I said quickly as I stepped in the cap and buckled my seat, looking at the time it was already 9:24am. Shoot.

---

Dayum, It's my first time here and I'm almost late. Almost.

It's finally my first day in Standford University, years in being stuck in that high school life, well it's time to change!

I finally got my head decided in engineering, not bad for me though.

Taking a deep breath, I turned my car off and headed out, I looked around, seems that people are starting to go less, well it's almost time anyways.

One person was stuck in my head.

Her again?

Oh yeah, forgot she studies here. Well good to let that out of your head Naten!

Stupid.

I started walking and stuck my hand into my pocket and thought of one thing in my head, 'stupid! Act normal! Well you look like a stalker if you go any further, way to go Nate.'

I groaned, I should really stop talking to myself.

~*~*~

I'm finally here!

"Thank you sir! Here keep the change." I said smiling at the taxi driver. "No problemo dear lady and thank you so much for the change, it means a lot." he said with a smile, I nodded and got out.